Paulding.com

Ladies - how many pairs of shoes do you own?

Oh lord... I just bought over 50+ clear plastic shoe bins....and it didn't even come close. I have 18 pairs of cowboy boots alone. I have 3 pairs of Lucchese and 10 pairs of Ariat. I have Justins and even a pair of Danner hunting boots....

Oh lord I need help

Around 100. Would have more but it's hard to find my size. Heels, heels and more heels!

Same here! I'm a tranny 10! I have purchased 5 new pairs of shoes this week.

I have a couple pairs of REALLY expensive shoes, but they're the classics.

I mostly buy Jessica Simpson, Steve Madden, Chinese Laundry, Nine West, etc.

If it's $40 or less and I like it, it's coming home. $40-$100, I have to really like it. $100 or more it has to be designer or boots.

I can always find my size in Chinese Laundry...that's my favorite. I wear a 41/2 and kids shoes don't work. A girls 4 is wider than a ladies 5. Not to mention the lights, butterflies, glitter and "Diva Princess" all over them and no good heels either. But, everyone seems to think they're the first one to ever suggest kids shoes to me.

I wore a 5 1/2 when we got married ...after pregnancy 6 or 6 1/2

diabetes 7 or 7 1/2.....getting fat size 8

I had some really nice shoes I gave away last year ...they were

heels and dressy but my ankles will not handle heels anymore..

whats a yellow box?

love my yellow box flip flops

bought 3 pairs so far this year

I own more then my wife does. I'm guessing she has about 30-40 pairs. I'm at about 50.

Why?:blink:

alot :yahoo:

Even more if you count the pairs I keep getting out of your vehicle and putting in the garage.:ninja: She tosses shoes around like most women toss earings.:rofl: :rofl:

Amen! I plead the fifth.

A man just asked me this the other day. I don't want to know--it doesn't matter. LOL

I don't count the number of purses or shoes I own.....cause there's always room for more.

:drinks: :drinks: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Same here

Oh lord... I just bought over 50+ clear plastic shoe bins....and it didn't even come close. I have 18 pairs of cowboy boots alone. I have 3 pairs of Lucchese and 10 pairs of Ariat. I have Justins and even a pair of Danner hunting boots....

Oh lord I need help

Where did you find the shoe bins? Get a good deal. I could use a LOT of them.

Are you people serious???

I have

1 pair black flats, 1 pair brown flats, 1 pair navy blue flats

1 pair black pumps, 1 pair black strap heels, 1 pair brown strap heels, 1 pair white strap heels

1 pair keen sandals, 1 pair merrel leather sandals, 1 pair born flip flops

1 pair keen hiking boots, 1 pair asolo hiking boots

1 pair running shoes, 1 pair cute summer tennis shoes

You people are crazy with all the shoes. Too damn many choices

And, I don't wear jewlery unless it's what I wear everyday.

And, in the purse department, I have two coach bags, one longaberger purse basket, and four quilted purses that I've made.

I have

1 pair black pumps, 1 pair black strap heels, 1 pair brown strap heels, 1 pair white strap heels

And, in the purse department, I have two coach bags, one longaberger purse basket, and four quilted purses that I've made.

Because I can, and want to. :pardon:

Same here! I'm a tranny 10! I have purchased 5 new pairs of shoes this week.

I have a couple pairs of REALLY expensive shoes, but they're the classics.

I mostly buy Jessica Simpson, Steve Madden, Chinese Laundry, Nine West, etc.

If it's $40 or less and I like it, it's coming home. $40-$100, I have to really like it. $100 or more it has to be designer or boots.

Where do you shoe shop? my daughter is a 10 or 11 and loves shoes but where do you find good, comfortable shoes? I would gladly pay for them but we have a hard time finding them.

I have

Some of us feel that it is our personal responsibility to keep the retail industry thriving in this economy :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

... I must be the only woman on the face of the earth who doesn't like shoes or to go shopping. :pardon:

Nope - that would describe me, as well. I don't like spending money on shoes or purses - my purse of choice is a small pouch I bought on Etsy that can clipped to my beltloops or worn on a strap around my waist. As for general shopping, the Internet is my friend. :D

Some of us feel that it is our personal responsibility to keep the retail industry thriving in this economy :rofl: :rofl:

I AGREE...THAT IS WHY I LOVE EBAY

AND I KEEP THE RESTAURANTS IN BUSINESS BY NOT COOKING

Why?:blink:

Work mostly.

I have both slip on and lace up brown, black and red dress shoes for various suits. I have a pair for my Tux as well. I have at least one pair of casual shoes in those colors as well. I have two or three pairs of golf shoes. A pair of work boots, hiking boots and snow boots. Two pairs of cowboy boots. The rest are basketball shoes from my playing days, and samples of the running shoes from the company I work for.

The two best pairs are my gator skin dress shoes and my orginal Jordan III's. I like shoes, what can I say.

Work mostly.

I have both slip on and lace up brown, black and red dress shoes for various suits. I have a pair for my Tux as well. I have at least one pair of casual shoes in those colors as well. I have two or three pairs of golf shoes. A pair of work boots, hiking boots and snow boots. Two pairs of cowboy boots. The rest are basketball shoes from my playing days, and samples of the running shoes from the company I work for.

The two best pairs are my gator skin dress shoes and my orginal Jordan III's. I like shoes, what can I say.

Let's se here... I have my Duty boots, 1 pair of dress duty for class As, 2 pair of work boots (lawn care) 1 pair loafers (Floursheim mom bought about 20 years ago) 1par each black / brown lace ups and numerous pairs of the same tennis shoe (rebok club c box #169 @ Kohls %54.99 good price $29.99 excellt $24.99) they go through stages Out and about, everyday, working, mud.:pardon: Oh yeah 2 pair of running shoes , 1 here 1 at the station and my bunker boots for fire fighting (the county just will not let us wear tennis shoes into a fire).:pardon: That is my entire footwear collection. I try to be simple. Roughly a dozen pair. I do not even own a pair of cowboy boots.:rolleyes: I've heard "shoes make a man" I say" yeah broke".:drinks:

Where did you find the shoe bins? Get a good deal. I could use a LOT of them.

I usually pick them up when I'm at the Dolla General or some place like that. If they have 10 or 20.... I try to buy as many as I can. I know I've bought over 50 in the last 2 months.

edit to add....not a good deal, but not more than $1 each

Edited by GeorgiaTornado

i couldn't help myself.

now i have a winter and a summer.

and they treat you so well in the store.

They are beautiful...I just can't afford one. One day though, when i'm through with school, maybe I can...

Nope - that would describe me, as well. I don't like spending money on shoes or purses - my purse of choice is a small pouch I bought on Etsy that can clipped to my beltloops or worn on a strap around my waist. As for general shopping, the Internet is my friend. :D

I think I was a man in my previous life lol. I LOATH shopping. 3 pairs of a shoes and a few hobo bags that I made for days when I have to carry allot. Other than that .. I keep a little purse with just my ID, bank card, lip balm and money in around my neck. I've always been very simple minded .. yup musta been a man :drinks: