Paulding.com

Ladies! Here's a tip...

So one of the bosses decided to give one of the perfume ladies a second chance, thinking it was just a one time thing, an accident b/c she was nervous. She is here for the second "interview".

This time she is sitting directly behind me for this portion, not in the conference room the whole time. She smells worse than the last time she was here. I do not know what to do, as this has given me a massive headache (and I can't take anything!) watery eyes, and a scratchy throat. Now, a lot of you might think I am exaggerating. I promise you – I am not. This is horrific. I am so mad at my boss for doing this, even though it is not his fault. I am now sitting here breathing through my sweater sleeve. It is helping some. OMG I am going to die.

That is horrible :(

I hope the smelly heffer does NOT get the job!

So one of the bosses decided to give one of the perfume ladies a second chance, thinking it was just a one time thing, an accident b/c she was nervous. She is here for the second “interview”.

This time she is sitting directly behind me for this portion, not in the conference room the whole time. She smells worse than the last time she was here. I do not know what to do, as this has given me a massive headache (and I can’t take anything!) watery eyes, and a scratchy throat. Now, a lot of you might think I am exaggerating. I promise you – I am not. This is horrific. I am so mad at my boss for doing this, even though it is not his fault. I am now sitting here breathing through my sweater sleeve. It is helping some. OMG I am going to die.

I should have read this BEFORE I read your comment about wanting to stick your head in ground turkey. :lol: Makes more sense now. kinda. I thought you had lost your mind for minute there.

I feel for ya. Being pregnant gives you super human sense of smell. I remember after I first found out I was pregnant I took dd to the movies. The people who sat in fron of us smelled like they were wearing clothes that had sat in their grandmas attic for decades. On top of that they were drinking green apple icee's. I'll never forget that combo of smells. :bad:

That is horrible :(

I hope the smelly heffer does NOT get the job!

Me neither! :angry: As soon as she leaves I am going to talk to him and tell him he had better not hire her b/c I can't work with this.

I should have read this BEFORE I read your comment about wanting to stick your head in ground turkey. :lol: Makes more sense now. kinda. I thought you had lost your mind for minute there.

I feel for ya. Being pregnant gives you super human sense of smell. I remember after I first found out I was pregnant I took dd to the movies. The people who sat in fron of us smelled like they were wearing clothes that had sat in their grandmas attic for decades. On top of that they were drinking green apple icee's. I'll never forget that combo of smells. :bad:

:lol:

I read that thread right after I posted this.

Yes, some smells are just rank, but this is beyond anything I have dealt with perfume smell wise. I have never gotten an actual sore throat from it. I just went out to meet the mail man, and he caught a wiff of it from me opening the door. HOW CAN SHE NOT SMELL HERSELF?????

Oh, and I will not go to the movies b/c I can no longer tolerate the smell of popcorn. :lol: It makes me want to hurl.

Edited by MrsB

Before I got pregnant with the first one, hubby's mom bought him a bottle of Elizabeth Taylor's Passion for Men because I thought it smelled soooooooooooooooooo good.

A few months into being a baby oven, he was getting ready to leave the house and sprayed it and I ran to the bathroom to worship the porcelain gods. :bad: :bad: :bad:

I still can't stomach the smell of that crap...

I had a parent come in for a conference a few weeks ago and I literally choked on the foul odor......and my sense of smell is impaired.

I had to get up and get a drink of water from my desk (luckily on the other side of the room).

Needless to say, I crossed "hygene" off the list of things to talk to the parents about.

When they left we open the door, lysoled where they were sitting, and didn't go back in the classroom for the rest of the day.