Paulding.com

Sick and Tired.....

Of being sick and tired :mellow:

Been home sick with the flu....

The nights are the worst...coughing all night

Exhausted all day....

Can't wait for wellness!!!

It's a catch 22...I never have much free time with my work schedule and here I have all this free time but to sick to do anything...

Thank goodness for the kabillion channels on AT&T uverse!!!

Of being sick and tired :mellow:

Been home sick with the flu....

The nights are the worst...coughing all night

Exhausted all day....

Can't wait for wellness!!!

It's a catch 22...I never have much free time with my work schedule and here I have all this free time but to sick to do anything...

Thank goodness for the kabillion channels on AT&T uverse!!!

I know exactly how you feel. Had the same thing during the whole month of December. It really put a damper on Christmas.

Anyway lots of sleep and fluids. I would also take some immune boosting vitamins. I took a B complex. Seemed to help some. Feel better soon.

I hope you feel better soon... I hate being sick.. and when I am sick everyone around me is miserable...

Thank LR....yes others in the home r not to happy right now....

"Kabillion." I like it!

I used to use "Bazillion." But I like Kabillion better.

Thank you. :-)

Glad u enjoyed that....even still witty when I am sick :yahoo:

I know exactly how you feel. Had the same thing during the whole month of December. It really put a damper on Christmas.

Anyway lots of sleep and fluids. I would also take some immune boosting vitamins. I took a B complex. Seemed to help some. Feel better soon.

Thank you....today seems to be better....there is hope :yahoo:

yer gonna think I'm crazy, there may be some truth behind that :unsure: , but at bedtime put vicks vapor rub on the bottom of your feet & cover with socks...yes it really works, give it a try & see if you notice a difference. :)

I hope you feel better soon.