Paulding.com

Take a look at our photo t's

Hello! Hope everyone is doing well & enjoying the beautiful breezy days.

We wanted to let you know that we are now offering Photo/Artwork t's at $10. If you've ever looked into having one made, you know this is a good deal. This includes a good quality white cotton t-shirt (we have assorted sizes & styles in stock) and usually only takes a day or two at the most.

If your child has a masterpiece, you have a special event or you just want a remembrance, now you can wear it proudly. Bring in your 5X7 or 8X10 photo or artwork so we can scan it, or you can email your JPEG file to terry@thewearhouseclothing.com. Any questions, please ask!

Also, starting tomorrow we are having a Clearance Sale on top of our Clearance Sale. Any item on our $3 or $5 racks are BUY 2, GET 1 FREE! $6 for 3 shirts? Pretty good deal. Grab an armload while we have them.

Thank you!!

post-1550-0-93007600-1298492780_thumb.jpgpost-1550-0-29203200-1298492376_thumb.jpg

post-1550-0-84735700-1298492542_thumb.jpg

post-1550-0-28038700-1298492814_thumb.jpgpost-1550-0-03130000-1298491757_thumb.jpg

My daughter draws Japanimation, she's really good at it. I would love to get some shirts made with her artwork. That would make awesome christmas presents for the grandparents! Can you do it using just regular piece of drawing paper? (like from a tablet)Is that too big?

My daughter draws Japanimation, she's really good at it. I would love to get some shirts made with her artwork. That would make awesome christmas presents for the grandparents! Can you do it using just regular piece of drawing paper? (like from a tablet)Is that too big?

I have seen the pics you put up - she is soooo talented!

Yes we can a size 5x7 or 8x10 8x10 looks best on adult tees and 5x7 works well on jr. tees