Paulding.com

Asking for prayers for Josh Bruner's family and friends

A very dear childhood friend of mine passed away last night at the age of 33. He was married and a Shriner, but he was so much more than just that. He was a good man that many of us grew up laughing with and sharing memories with and he is missed and loved by many. I just ask that you say a prayer for his family and friends during this very hard time.

Thank you very much!

• Like 1

Thank you all for the prayers. Taterbug58, if you are talking about the Children's Center that is where I went as well and my mom worked there too. He was a great person and could make anyone laugh regardless of the mood you were in.

I knew Josh when he was a kid, I used to fight fires with his Dad Eric. This is sad news, I remember seeing his post on facebook of the beautiful sunrise picture just this Saturday morning.

Anyone have any info on the funeral arrangements?

I pray that God will give peace to Eric and Lanett and Josh's wife.

Thank you all for the prayers. Taterbug58, if you are talking about the Children's Center that is where I went as well and my mom worked there too. He was a great person and could make anyone laugh regardless of the mood you were in.

Yes, it was The Children's center. I worked there 2 1/2 years. You probably know my daughter

Did he graduate in 96 from Paulding Co? If so I went to school w/ him.

graduated in 96 from east paulding

Oh my! I will keep Eric and Lanett in my prayers. I had not seen Josh since he was a teenager but I always asked Lanett about him when I saw her.

Had he moved back to this area?

no he lived in south carolina