Paulding.com

products that you were excited about

~I was so excited to get my ipad.... but turned out to be dissapointed in it...it is an itouch on steroids ...I wished that it would let you have different tabs and you can jump around from page to page like you can on a laptop

~bread maker... i hate it and it taste better in a regular oven

what are some for you

"Topsy-turvy". Its "ok" , but not the greatest. I would rather grow my tomatoes from a pot.

"Bark-Off" a piece of junk. They caught me on that one!

"Sham-Wow" waste of time.

ohhhh...and a MILLION years ago..... "epi-lady". I can still feel the pain today.... :blink:

• Like 1

UGGGGGGG !! I had never ordered from QVC before

And one day in early Nov they were showing the InStyler

And I ordered it for my daughter

3 payments, no shipping fee

Gave it to my daughter for Christmas

She didnt want it

Can't return it because it was past 30 days

It's never been out of the box

I'll let yall know if we ever try it

She didnt want it

QVC usually extends their return policy around the holidays for gift purchases. You should check with them to see if it's still returnable, but hurry, the extension won't last much longer.

Years ago I had purchased a chopper from Pampered Chef. It took about 10 years, but it wore out - my guess is I would wear out after being beaten 3 to 4 times a week for that long! Anyway my husband purchased one of those Slap Chop things (the basic design & idea were the same). Unfortunately the differences became apparant as soon as I used it. It is sitting in my cabinet & I am getting very good with a knife!

She didnt want it

I love qvc, I get things from them sometimes and never had a problem, they do extend their return [policy for chirstmas gifts.. although it may be tol ate now.. but I would call them and ask them. they give you until sometime in Jan. just not sure of the date.

The snuggie! I didn't realize the back was open, and it always seems to have so much static that it doesn't fit well, and just clings!

you should try the Slanket if you ever get another one.. that thing is huge and it has the pockets for the feet, it is made out of really soft fleece.. my husband has one,.. and he loves it. it is so big it will wrap around him 2x... the guy who invented the slanket is a college guy, and was always tired of being cold in his room. one slanket makes about 4 snuggies...

ohhhh...and a MILLION years ago..... "epi-lady". I can still feel the pain today.... :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was working at WalMart a loooooog time ago when a lady brought one of those to the return desk. "It doesn't do anything but pull hair"... It's a rotating screen door spring, lady. What did ya think it was gonna do???

A good use for the thing, besides torturing yourself or somebody with a hairy back, is getting rid of that pesky sheding neighborhood golden retriever. Get the midevil torture device going to full speed and toss it onto the dog's hairy backside. Not only will the owner never get it off, that dog will eat anybody who trys... If they can ever catch it again...

A friend of mine just bought one. I no longer acknowledge him in public.

It's a crime against good pasta.

:lol:

My dad is 84 and loves to cook and bake bread.. He is able to lift and drain it much easier than a heavy pot...

Oh and he loves his bread maker too!!!!

She didnt want it

You can still return it like others mentioned. January 31st is the cut off for holiday purchase returns. They are great with returns. :)

Basically EVERY SINGLE TOOL I ever purchased at Home Depot. I'll never buy another cheap Chinese POS from there ever again.

Oh, and TAMPAX Ultras!:ninja:

I'll have to ask my brood about this one...I have no idea. :lol:

Basically EVERY SINGLE TOOL I ever purchased at Home Depot. I'll never buy another cheap Chinese POS from there ever again.

I'll have to ask my brood about this one...I have no idea. :lol:

Subby, you should always get your cheap Chinese POS tools from Harbor Freight. They are much cheaper there, so it doesn't bother you as much when you throw them in the trash.

Subby, you should always get your cheap Chinese POS tools from Harbor Freight. They are much cheaper there, so it doesn't bother you as much when you throw them in the trash.

Over the past couple of years I noticed that I could buy mower parts from the Tractor Supply place on 278 fro HALF price of what HD charged me. If it's a tool issue, then I have already moved to Northern Tools. Better prices, and much better tools. I'm just chapped at HD because I have already had to replace 2 pneumatic impacts, that didn't even last one season. Not to mention a myriad of other things. Luckily my neighbor used to work for Snap-On tools, and he amassed a lot of good stuff. Since he rarely uses any of the tools, I sometimes buy tools from him, or he'll trade tools for me fixing his computers and lawn mowers.

If someone out there has one of those " Pasta Boats" , how do you like it?

I saw it on 11Alive's try it before you buy it. The person trying it said it worked well. You can probably find it on the website.

~I was so excited to get my ipad.... but turned out to be dissapointed in it...it is an itouch on steroids ...I wished that it would let you have different tabs and you can jump around from page to page like you can on a laptop

~bread maker... i hate it and it taste better in a regular oven

what are some for you

you can have different tabs. the little two page icon at the top? that's your tab button. next to your bookmarks.

I usually have three or four tabs open at once.

and a free cell game running in the background....