Paulding.com

Bumble Bee Bakery had the Perfect Valentines Day Cake

Stopped at Bumble Bee Bakery yesterday on the way to see out new grandbaby, his two year old sister, his other grandma and his parents.

Got this perfect Red Velvet Cake in the shape of a heart and a couple of other things. It was delicions, as all of their stuff is. Our granddaughter loved the heart shape too. At our daughter's Baby shower last month, one of her friends from around here brought a selection of items from the Bumble Bee, which was all enjoyed.

Realized that a Heart Shaped Red Velvet Cake would be perfect for Valentines Day.

Also, all the folks there are wonderfull.

Stopped at Bumble Bee Bakery yesterday on the way to see out new grandbaby, his two year old sister, his other grandma and his parents.

Got this perfect Red Velvet Cake in the shape of a heart and a couple of other things. It was delicions, as all of their stuff is. Our granddaughter loved the heart shape too. At our daughter's Baby shower last month, one of her friends from around here brought a selection of items from the Bumble Bee, which was all enjoyed.

Realized that a Heart Shaped Red Velvet Cake would be perfect for Valentines Day.

Also, all the folks there are wonderfull.

Thank you so much for the great comment! We do love our customers. Janice and I (she and her husband are the owners, I am the manager) were just talking about how much we love what we do.

Thank you so much for the great comment! We do love our customers. Janice and I (she and her husband are the owners, I am the manager) were just talking about how much we love what we do.

You need to clear your pm box I am trying to send you a message :)