Paulding.com

You might be Paulding County white trash if....

You live on Hwy 61 between Ridge Rd. and Hiram Sudie Rd. and not only do you still have your Christmas lights up, but they are LIT!!!

They also have a lighted NOEL sign hanging from the porch railing.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe the lights are on because they may have a son or daughter serving in the military and will be home soon. My parents did that for me 30 years ago.

if you wear pajama pants anywhere but in your house

I just want to know how many self-proclaimed Christians are on the opposing view.

You live on Hwy 61 between Ridge Rd. and Hiram Sudie Rd. and not only do you still have your Christmas lights up, but they are LIT!!!

And if you say "lighted" instead of LIT!!!

:rofl:

No, you might be Paulding County white trash if you steal a dead deer out of somebody's yard. I saw a home made reward poster at old Scott's today. $500 reward for a dead buck that was taken out of a yard in Yorkville. Nice looking buck, too.

Just the other day, I saw a blow up Santa, still going strong!!!

Now.....this is redneck. Just think, I could have had me a good stock of coupons that come in the Paulding Neighbor, the Thursday AJC coupon (??) and the freebie Sunday paper. Yes, this home IS occupied.

DSC01330newspapersindriveway012111.jpg

Now come on don't pick on that family they did not put all that trash at the end of their driveway.

Those darn paper deliverers keep throwing it there.

One day I am going to get them back and dump all my trash in their parking lot to get them back for constantly throwing that crap in my yard.

Now come on don't pick on that family they did not put all that trash at the end of their driveway.

One day I am going to get them back and dump all my trash in their parking lot to get them back for constantly throwing that crap in my yard.

thank you...thank you...thank you!!!

Im sorry but those creep me out... they are all hanging weird and crooked....

I saw the lady who lives there in the store one day and with the story she was telling everyone.. I'm not surprised... just sayin'.

All they have to do is call the newspapers office and tell them NOT to deliver them anymore. I'd love to get these papers but, they won't deliver to my s/d.

Just the other day, I saw a blow up Santa, still going strong!!!

Now.....this is redneck. Just think, I could have had me a good stock of coupons that come in the Paulding Neighbor, the Thursday AJC coupon (??) and the freebie Sunday paper. Yes, this home IS occupied.

DSC01330newspapersindriveway012111.jpg

Damn, I better pick those up. :)

We drove past WalMart on 278 one night last week and they still had Christmas lights hanging off the telephone poles and they were lit.

I guess that makes Hiram a Redneck.

I don't think it's WalMart - it's Hiram. They were still on the poles across the street in front of KMart, too.

MrsG, that is MrB's biggest pet peeve. I know someone that will finally go and pick them up and leave them on doorsteps. :ninja: That gets their attention.

I think it's bad to have them up even when their not lit. We have lived in our home for 10 years and our neighbor has had his up the WHOLE time, 365 days a year, even on his half painted fence in the front yard. All I know is they must be really durable to last out in the elements for 10+ years!

So if some tool drives by their house and throws McDonalds trash in their yard they should leave that there too?

I don't think it's WalMart - it's Hiram. They were still on the poles across the street in front of KMart, too.

Hiram still had there tree up as of yesterday.

if you wear pajama pants anywhere but in your house

I saw someone at Scott's the other day in camo pajamas and fuzzy slippers, don't remember what color the slippers were but they was fuzzy and were slip on, no heel. Also this person was in a truck twice as tall as they were and they parked on the white lines that means "This isn't a parking space" I was bunched up all day...

When my husband moved down here he had never seen anyone barefoot in a store.

He runs down to the corner store one day, when he comes back I noticed he was barefoot.

I was like where are your shoes, he says I don't have to wear them to the store.

Well I am appalled, I said it's only white trash that goes in the store barefoot!!!!

He wore his shoes after that :wacko:

You might be Paulding County white trash if, because of snow and ice, your trash does not get picked up and instead of waiting it out you throw your bags of trash on the side of the road.

No joke. I saw 4 bags of trash on the side of 101.

I could go on and on about this!

All they have to do is call the newspapers office and tell them NOT to deliver them anymore. I'd love to get these papers but, they won't deliver to my s/d.

What would be even better is if these delivery folk were cited for littering, like *I* would be if I went around throwing trash in people's yards.

I still can't believe we allow it, in general. They should have to ask our permission first, instead of forcing us to call them and beg them to stop, after the fact.

You might be Paulding County white trash if, because of snow and ice, your trash does not get picked up and instead of waiting it out you throw your bags of trash on the side of the road.

No joke. I saw 4 bags of trash on the side of 101.

I could go on and on about this!

There was one particular person in our subdivision that just kept taking bags of trash and piling them out by the road everyday that the trash pickup didn't happen.

The teenagers that wear their pj"s out bowling or whatever it is they do on a Friday night---Or the moms (typically younger ones) that walk their children into the schools--still wearing their Pj's, ---Or the tons of trash stacked up by your garbage can because yours didn't run last week due to snow--and now I have to look at it for a whole week! Ever heard of Recycling???? You could spare tons of trash if you just gave a whoot!

• Like 1

So if some tool drives by their house and throws McDonalds trash in their yard they should leave that there too?

No. But some tool will not drive by my house 3 times a week and throw his trash in my yard I guarantee you that.

It is the job of the paper throwers to do it.

How stupid you got to be to keep throwing the papers in the yard that has a few piled up and ran over already?

If that does not stop them from doing it what makes you think calling the publisher would help.

No. But some tool will not drive by my house 3 times a week and throw his trash in my yard I guarantee you that.

It is the job of the paper throwers to do it.

How stupid you got to be to keep throwing the papers in the yard that has a few piled up and ran over already?

If that does not stop them from doing it what makes you think calling the publisher would help.

The guy/gal delivering the paper is doing what they get paid to do. It's not their fault the homeowner isn't picking up the paper. Why is the person that is doing their job the one that is stupid?

The guy/gal delivering the paper is doing what they get paid to do. It's not their fault the homeowner isn't picking up the paper. Why is the person that is doing their job the one that is stupid?

^ :clapping:.

You don't want that paper, call and tell them not to deliver = that simple.

I'll take that paper. It's cheaper then buy puppy pads.

With the weather and stuff, we still have lights up due to the fact that my DH is disabled and our older children haven't been able to get here to help take them down. No they have not been lit all month.

As far as people going into stores w/o shoes, kids and young folks wearing their PJs out and about... That's call no home training. You see it in the "non-redneck" areas too.

When I become Governor of the great state of Georgia, I will pass a law that all Christmas decorations must be down by Jan. 15th. (I'm giving ya a "grace" period)

All homes or business or TOWNS that still have decorations up after Jan 15th will be subject to a $1000 fine for every day the decorations remain up.

And if they are lit...the fine is DOUBLED!!!!

y'all just close yer damn eyes when you see me in buffalo's or walmart then.

I'm a redneck. and I don't give a crap about being judged by the looks of you snoots!!!

so there.

Amen sister. I had plenty of home training, but you still may see me out in some pajama pants :drinks:

y'all just close yer damn eyes when you see me in buffalo's or walmart then.

I'm a redneck. and I don't give a crap about being judged by the looks of you snoots!!!

so there.

:clapping: I agree. Why dont y'all just leave instead of being critical. We didn't ask you to move here.

Amen sister. I had plenty of home training, but you still may see me out in some pajama pants :drinks:

:clapping:

:clapping: I agree. Why dont y'all just leave instead of being critical. We didn't ask you to move here.

:clapping:

Southern born and southern bred. I call myself a redneck. I have been known to drop my son off at school while still in my PJs course I never got out of the car.