Paulding.com

Made my weekly grocery trip this morning so I am ready. We don't use much milk & bread but I got all the stuff for my taco soup. Have enough groceries for the week so bring it on!

A friend gave me her recipe for Taco soup the other day I have not tried it yet, but it sounds really good..

On the way to school this morning I told my kids to make sure and bring everything home. I told them if they leave their coat, gloves, or hat at school they couldn't play in the snow. They were instructed to bring home a library book and stuff to study.

Who wants to bet on whether or not they will do it?

On the way to school this morning I told my kids to make sure and bring everything home. I told them if they leave their coat, gloves, or hat at school they couldn't play in the snow. They were instructed to bring home a library book and stuff to study.

Who wants to bet on whether or not they will do it?

They may surprise you since you told them they would not be able to play in snow LOL

WSB weather is advising to get in enough supplies to plan for 3-4 days without power.....

already have the makings for spaghetti sauce, hot dogs and buns to roast over the fireplace... bringing a big supply of wood in tomorrow... have gas for the generator... plenty of milk and tp.... all ready to go... with all this planning it will probably hit south of us!!!!!!!!:wacko: