Paulding.com

I'll withhold numerics and address - looking for male that said he would encourage law to shoot him if they came for him.

Units are on law 2 planning the action.

Units are planning on the guy running. There are 4-5 units awaiting word to move in.

I'll withhold numerics and address - looking for male that said he would encourage law to shoot him if they came for him.

Units are on law 2 planning the action.

Units are planning on the guy running. There are 4-5 units awaiting word to move in.

Hope this guy does not have a death wish!

Prayers for a safe outcome

please keep us posted

is it nikki that got arrested or the guy that rides the motocycle at a high rate of speed late at night ??? maybe now there wont be so much traffic going in and out of that house all hours of the nite. feel sorry for the lady of the house she is sweet needs to make better decisions.

By the way .. THanks Freebird for the heads up. We have alot of young kids on this street.. Glad the arrest went off without a hitch... Now that I have sat here and thought about it, no matter how sweet the lady down the street is . what the heck is she thinking putting all of us in danger , even her own kids. I sure hope She reconciders her actions. Like I said before maybe now all the traffic in and oput of her house all hours of the day and night will stop..