Paulding.com

2D barcodes on Business Cards

BC-back.jpg

For just $45 dollars you can order 1000 business cards, printed full color front and/or back, UV coating on 14pt card stock. Shipping is included! Even if you do not currently have a design.

You can even add a new 2D barcode to your business card to help distribute your contact information. Just scan the barcode with any smartphone or other electronic device.

PM me for more information.

BC-back.jpg

For just $45 dollars you can order 1000 business cards, printed full color front and/or back, UV coating on 14pt card stock. Shipping is included! Even if you do not currently have a design.

You can even add a new 2D barcode to your business card to help distribute your contact information. Just scan the barcode with any smartphone or other electronic device.

PM me for more information.

How fast can you produce them?

I am super excited about this. My new cards are being designed by VanaDorr (as were my old ones) and they will include the barcode feature. I've been using my Droid scanning all kinds of barcodes and the ones on cards are great because it automatically inserts that info into my contacts list. It's awesome.