Paulding.com

Tiller, Lawn Mower Repairs in Hiram, Dallas, Paulding

Tiller season is going to be here before you know it, so check those things out, and make sure you're ready to go. If there not, then give me a call and we'll set up a time for you to bring it by for a tune-up or repair work. Lawn mowers, gas generators, pressure washers, etc. All 4-stroke engines welcome!!

All work is done quickly with very little waiting time, unbeatable labor rates, quality-assured with a 30 day warranty on labor costs and some parts**.

Save yourself some money without sacrificing the quality of repair work, or waiting for long extended periods of time to get your equipment back in perfect running condition!!

Business is back open FULL TIME until further notice.

Shop hours are:

Mon-Fri from 11:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.

Saturday and Sunday from 12 noon until 5:00 p.m.

Call Glenn

678-315-8794 and set up a time to drop your equipment off. I look forward to serving you again in 2011.

Craftsman EZ3 002.jpg

Murray Complete 002.jpg

YardMansmall 002.jpg

I still have two dead push mowers and a dead riding mower I need to get to you. I will get them over there before the Spring. I could fix them, but I am just too dang lazy. LOL

I would be happy to handle it for ya! I was gonna say in the initial post, that it would do people well to not wait until the last moment to get their mowers ready for Spring. Because (usually) around the end of February, all heck breaks loose and I get flooded for business.

Incidentally, I also spent much of my off-season re-organizing the shop and making a few changes to make things flow better this coming year. I'm really excited about it!!

I would be happy to handle it for ya! I was gonna say in the initial post, that it would do people well to not wait until the last moment to get their mowers ready for Spring. Because (usually) around the end of February, all heck breaks loose and I get flooded for business.

Incidentally, I also spent much of my off-season re-organizing the shop and making a few changes to make things flow better this coming year. I'm really excited about it!!

One push mower just needs the pull assembly replaced, one I know needs a cable, but I am not sure what else, and as I told you at the end of the season, my riding mower may have blown, but I haven't even checked. It just stalled suddenly last time I cut grass and I pushed it into the shop and left it, but I need to get something going before Spring. Don't want to wait to the last minute.

One push mower just needs the pull assembly replaced, one I know needs a cable, but I am not sure what else, and as I told you at the end of the season, my riding mower may have blown, but I haven't even checked. It just stalled suddenly last time I cut grass and I pushed it into the shop and left it, but I need to get something going before Spring. Don't want to wait to the last minute.

Well, I'm your man! ;)

Strange question... but can you sharpen a machete? I have one that has never been sharpened, but someone suggested that I try a lawnmower repair place since they sharpen blades. What do you think?

I can sharpen just about anything. I could do it quick on the grindstone, or slow and by hand with a file. Depends on what kind of shape the machete is in. Once someone has used a grindstone and heated the blade, you're pretty much stuck with using that method from then on. But sure...I can!! :)

I can sharpen just about anything. I could do it quick on the grindstone, or slow and by hand with a file. Depends on what kind of shape the machete is in. Once someone has used a grindstone and heated the blade, you're pretty much stuck with using that method from then on. But sure...I can!! :)

I bought it new and the blade has never been sharpened.

Please pm the approximate cost and where/when I could bring it. I'm off this week so I'm flexible as to times.

• 3 weeks later...

Bumped to let everyone know that I will be going full time until further notice. ;)