Paulding.com

WOW...look at what I got at The Wearhouse

I visited The Wearhouse for the first time today and I've got to tell you if you like good deals you better get over there. AMAZING DEALS. I walked out with two bags of brand new clothes for $46.01. Two pair of Banana Republic jeans with the tags still on them priced at $98.50 for $15 each. Two scarves and a denim shirt. You can't get those prices anywhere I've been. New clothes for cheap, cheap, cheap. Support a local business and a get a heck of a deal. They have tons of clothes and jewelry and accessories. I saw a ladies leather jacket, brand new for $20. Exceptional customer service. They are located on the North side of 278 at Seaboard Ave just East of the new courthouse.

Just look at my haul.

post-11066-0-53600300-1292533718_thumb.jpg

post-11066-0-11674800-1292533743_thumb.jpg

I visited The Wearhouse for the first time today and I've got to tell you if you like good deals you better get over there. AMAZING DEALS. I walked out with two bags of brand new clothes for $46.01. Two pair of Banana Republic jeans with the tags still on them priced at $98.50 for $15 each. Two scarves and a denim shirt. You can't get those prices anywhere I've been. New clothes for cheap, cheap, cheap. Support a local business and a get a heck of a deal. They have tons of clothes and jewelry and accessories. I saw a ladies leather jacket, brand new for $20. Exceptional customer service. They are located on the North side of 278 at Seaboard Ave just East of the new courthouse.

Just look at my haul.

post-11066-0-53600300-1292533718_thumb.jpg

post-11066-0-11674800-1292533743_thumb.jpg

Thanks so much for the wonderful support and pictures to boot! We are so glad you liked the haul and it was so nice to see you again - didn't get to chat much at the Big 49th birthday at Birdies because we were so busy having fun listening to (and participating in) the awesome karaoke entertainment...which we can't wait to hear again, btw (if you'll please let us know where you will be next time). Thanks again!!

I love the Wearhouse, too! I had plans to go there yesterday but got hung up at work. It is busy at the bakery this week! I was very impressed with the selection and prices there. I am going as soon as I can! btw-Mr. Wearhouse I haven't forgot about our trade. lol.

I love the Wearhouse, too! I had plans to go there yesterday but got hung up at work. It is busy at the bakery this week! I was very impressed with the selection and prices there. I am going as soon as I can! btw-Mr. Wearhouse I haven't forgot about our trade. lol.

THUMBPRINTS!! :yahoo:

I LOVE BEING ABLE TO SAY "I TOLD YA SO" ;)

http://paulding.com/forum/index.php?/topic/257113-highly-recommend-a-new-commerce-member/page__p__3302528__fromsearch__1#entry3302528

I have been back to The Wearhouse numerous times and walk out with something EVERY trip - as have my friends that I take with me to introduce to Terry and deals at the Wearhouse. You will NOT find a nicer guy - period. Hope business continues to do well, Terry. Paulding County needs a business with reasonable priced, great quality merchandise like yours. So glad you chose Paulding County to open your store. :)