Paulding.com

ALABAMA and AUBURN Merchandise

I am making a trip to Alabama tomorrow so if anyone is in need of ALABAMA or AUBURN merchandise please let me know and I will see what I can find for ya.

I have in stock:

AUBURN

Mens Two-Toned Gloves

Hats

Ladies Silky Scarf

ALABAMA:

Mens Two-Toned Gloves

NICE inexpensive jewelry (perfect for stocking stuffers)

National Championship Long Sleeve T-Shirts, Sweatshirts and Hoodies

I am making a trip to Alabama tomorrow so if anyone is in need of ALABAMA or AUBURN merchandise please let me know and I will see what I can find for ya.

I have in stock:

AUBURN

Mens Two-Toned Gloves

Hats

Ladies Silky Scarf

ALABAMA:

Mens Two-Toned Gloves

NICE inexpensive jewelry (perfect for stocking stuffers)

National Championship Long Sleeve T-Shirts, Sweatshirts and Hoodies

the Scarves are just gorgeous! I got one and the person I got it for will love love love it. Hey SS, how much are the gloves and hats for Auburn?

the Scarves are just gorgeous! I got one and the person I got it for will love love love it. Hey SS, how much are the gloves and hats for Auburn?

THANKS - I have to agree, the scarves are GORGEOUS!!! I've had to reorder them three times they have been so popular. Once people see them they want more.

The gloves are only $6.00 and I will have to check on the prices for the hats. Be back with ya on that.

I am looking for Alabama sweat shirt and lounge pants, can you send me a pic of the sweat shir

What size in sweatshirt??? I'll let ya know what I have in stock. If it is not what you are looking for I can pick something up tomorrow as well as the lounge pants.

THANKS - I have to agree, the scarves are GORGEOUS!!! I've had to reorder them three times they have been so popular. Once people see them they want more.

The gloves are only $6.00 and I will have to check on the prices for the hats. Be back with ya on that.

What size in sweatshirt??? I'll let ya know what I have in stock. If it is not what you are looking for I can pick something up tomorrow as well as the lounge pants.

ok cool..let me know on the hat =)

also sent you a message on facebook =)

Edited by redneckgirrrlll

adult small in both please

Got your sweatshirt and lounge pants on my list. THANKS.

Hi i am the one that ask about a jacket the other day , anyway do you have xxl in a hoodie?

I've got your number and 2X Jacket on my list. I may have a 2X hoodie for the National Championship. I will call you tomorrow and let you know what I find in both.

:) Picked up 2 Alabama scarves and one Georgia scarf today! I am delighted with them. Thank you so much Sports Source. I have not seen them anywhere else. They are beautiful!

THANK YOU!!! No, I haven't seen them anywhere - not even in Alabama. I try to offer items that are unique and different from your run of the mill stuff. They really are beautiful, aren't they?? As always THANK YOU for your business!! (Don't forget to send me those links when you have a chance. ;) TIA)

RTR!!!