Paulding.com

Do you still need your Christmas family portraits done and don't want to pay the Mall prices. This Saturday and Sunday by appointment only I will be at the Thread MIll Mall off of 278 in Austell from 12-3. I don't have a Santa Claus but what they do have is a Chrstmas tree beautifully decorated and you can get in some non Christmas pictures as this place is three stories. I was there from 11-5 on Sunday and one person had come into the mall (besides my appointments).

The special is:

30 minutes for $30 all pictures are burned onto a Cd and I release the copyrights. So what this means is its not too late to order your Christmas cards you can go home download the pictures onto your computer and order your Christmas cards and by Monday get them mailed out.

Call January 678-476-2263 to schedule your appointment. Hope to see you there. ThreadMill Mall

Up to a family of 6 then from 7+ its $40 and it will be about a 45 minute session.

Just to clarify there is no sitting fee, no fee for the CD is just a flat rate of $30, no ordering packages or prints that why I release the Cd to you you order your own pictures, unless you have a family of 7+. I still have openings, no fighting the lines and its nice and warm inside. You can order your Christmas cards once you get home and pick them up later in the day and have them mailed off on Monday.