Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
thewebsterfamily

thanks PCSD transportation

Thank you so much for realizing our elementary kids don't need to stand in the cold waiting for the bus. It's kinda nice having them picked up at the end of the driveway!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

• Like 1

Yes, I noticed the elementary bus came down into our cul-de-sac this morning for the two kids next door, and then they didn't even come out and get on the bus. I thought it was great anyway. Then an hour later I saw my neighbor middle school kids standing on the corner. I felt bad for them.

I think standing in the cold waiting for the buss builds character...or at least motivates them to want to be in a nice warm classroom.

• Like 1

So, if the driver picked the children up at houses, does that mean she was early? I'm only asking because I sent mine to their bus stops on time, and she wouldnt have made it to our house by then. Do you just keep them in the house, hoping when she does arrive, that she will stop? Just curious.

I will say one thing though, our bus driver is so punctual, that I only have to send him out 3 or 4 minutes before she arrives. I still cant figure out how you can run a whole bus route, and still be on time! Thanks!

So, if the driver picked the children up at houses, does that mean she was early? I'm only asking because I sent mine to their bus stops on time, and she wouldnt have made it to our house by then. Do you just keep them in the house, hoping when she does arrive, that she will stop? Just curious.

I will say one thing though, our bus driver is so punctual, that I only have to send him out 3 or 4 minutes before she arrives. I still cant figure out how you can run a whole bus route, and still be on time! Thanks!

Our bus driver ROCKS!!!!!!

She told us Monday morning that she would be dropping them off and picking them up at our driveway Monday afternoon and Tuesday. She was a few minutes late this morning and this afternoon but only about 3-4 min. I asked my K what the bus driver said about tomorrow morning and she said "I don't know!" So I called transportation and they confirmed that the buses would be picking up elem. kids at their house again in the morning.

Our bus driver ROCKS!!!!!!

She told us Monday morning that she would be dropping them off and picking them up at our driveway Monday afternoon and Tuesday. She was a few minutes late this morning and this afternoon but only about 3-4 min. I asked my K what the bus driver said about tomorrow morning and she said "I don't know!" So I called transportation and they confirmed that the buses would be picking up elem. kids at their house again in the morning.

That is very nice!!!