Paulding.com

Portrait Studios

Has anyone ever been to Hiram JC Penney or Target for pictures? I got the bright idea to get new pics for my MIL when we visited and I saw she had an OLD ugly pic of us. Their websites and background options are identical. A friend of mine who was in the photography business said they're all digital now, and they add the background later.

Anyway. Target seems to have the better deals, but the husband wants to make sure the pictures are good.

(Damn I hate having my pic taken. <_< But that old pic...)

I think we're going to Portrait Innovations. I've had three friends, including my photographer friend, recommend them. And we'll get the pics same day.

I have heard good things about them as well. However this year I had a new customer come to me for photographs because they had to wait an hour and a half past their appointment time at Portrait Innovations and by that time their daughter was to tired to do the pictures. I have had other customers from them in the past that switched because they had to make the appointment for Portrait Innovations a month in advance.

Eek. I'll call them today. We were hoping to get them (or at least a proof) to give to MIL xmas day. I didn't plan very well, and only came up with the idea after Thanksgiving.

I have a special for this weekend that is $30 for 30 minutes, a Cd of all pictures and the copyrights released to you. I'm taking appointments from 12-3 on Saturday and Sunday by appointment only at the ThreadMill Mall is Autstell they have a tree decorated and you can also get in non Christmas pictures as well. My cell is 678-476-2263.

I highly recommend Portrait Innovations. We've used the one at the Avenues several times for the princess. They always have a single pose package that you can get for $9.95 and you get a ton of pictures, but I always end up spending more than that because the pictures turn out so well and I like getting them on CD.

As for waiting 1 1/2 past an appointment time, I haven't heard of anyone having to wait like that - the most we've ever had to wait was just a few minutes past our appointment.

I also highly recommend January with 200 Images...she did my family's pictures this Summer, and we got

the cd immediately. She puts everyone at ease (especially the kids~she is amazing with them!), her

rates are really reasonable, and I love the fact that we can print out whichever pictures we want

without having to be trapped with buying pricey packages.