Paulding.com

THANK YOU

The Macy's bag you stole out of the back of my truck had a dead opossum in it.

The rest of the story: Opossum was dead next to my driveway. Did not want it in my trash can as it would sit until next Tuesday. Was taking it to work to throw in the dumpster which is picked up nightly.I put it in a box and then in a Macy's bag.

• Like 15

The rest of the story: Opossum was dead next to my driveway. Did not want it in my trash can as it would sit until next Tuesday. Was taking it to work to throw in the dumpster which is picked up nightly.I put it in a box and then in a Macy's bag.

:lol:

Now I'm thinking about other nasty things I can put in boxes and leave in the back of my truck for idiots to steal. MIght be a fun way to spend a couple of hours watching them steal it. Really wish I had caught them, I would have had them charged with stealing my dead opossum.

Now I'm thinking about other nasty things I can put in boxes and leave in the back of my truck for idiots to steal. MIght be a fun way to spend a couple of hours watching them steal it. Really wish I had caught them, I would have had them charged with stealing my dead opossum.

Do you have a friend with a sick baby?

Some nasty diapers would be good.

I hope they put it in their trunk and leave it for a couple of days and let it rippen before they realize what is in the box/bag. This is the best thread I have read on here in a while. Maybe they will think before they steal something from someone else. Thank you for the laugh 2009Hog.

Do you have a friend with a sick baby?

Some nasty diapers would be good.

Oh, this could go places ;) . I can just see you in the courtroom crying and spilling your guts(excuse the pun :huh: )telling the judge how much that opossum meant to you and how you've thought of nothing but ending it all without him(or her). I mean, HOW can you POSSIBLY go ON without that little furry creature?!?!?! :o :huh:

I hope they put it in their trunk and leave it for a couple of days and let it rippen before they realize what is in the box/bag. This is the best thread I have read on here in a while. Maybe they will think before they steal something from someone else. Thank you for the laugh 2009Hog.

I guess the only way for it to be any better, is if some type of weak explosive mechanism could splater the contents all over the place without any serious bodily harm. :pardon:

I got a cow patty next to my mail box....you want it?

I am sorry, but that is the funniest thing I have heard all day.

I would love to see their face when they opened that bag.

It'd be evn funnier if the thing was still alive and hissed at them when they opened the box!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It'd be evn funnier if the thing was still alive and hissed at them when they opened the box!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That would be freaking hilarious!! The mental pics going through my head while reading this entire thread has me laughing me ROFLMAO!!!

LOL, it's sad that someone took something out of your truck bed, however it is pretty funny that it was a dead animal they stole!

Maybe Caped Crusader needed something for target practice? :pardon:

But Tim, we all know CC would have gone out and hunted it himself, not steal it out of the back of a truck. ;) :lol:

OMG!!!!!!!!!

I have had a Really crappy week at work and I sooo needed this. I have not laughed this much in AGES.

The picture of some little Thug opening up the box and it the thing hissing at him just has me in stiches. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They'll probably sue you for distress that finding the dead possum put them through.

Remember the jury that ruled in favor of the crook that slipped into someone's garage when they left and didn't return for a week? They couldn't get out and all they had to eat for a week was dog food. He sued the homeowner, and the jury awarded him the verdict.

I guess the only way for it to be any better, is if some type of weak explosive mechanism could splater the contents all over the place without any serious bodily harm. :pardon:

the only way it could get better is if it was all caught on tape and we were able to watch it.....including them opening it up and it exploding on them. LOL

That's the best thing Ive heard in a long time. :lol: Finally, a thief gets what he truly deserves! And yes, this could be a fun game to enjoy a little payback, since there seems to be so many thieves around lately. ;)

Edited by hugsandkisses

If it happened tonight I bet we can get the video from the store and make onehelluva video with that story! ;)

If it happened tonight I bet we can get the video from the store and make onehelluva video with that story! ;)

Thought about going and talking to security ,but it wasn't worth being late for work. I wonder if I called the PCSO and told them what was stolen and I wanted to file a report if they would take me seriously?