Paulding.com

We interrupt your reading for this special announcement!

Hi everyone! December is a great and very busy time for us at the bakery!

We are making cookie trays, cupcakes, pies and some wonderfully decadent cakes for parties at schools, homes and workplaces. If you need something give us a call. It is not too early to order for Christmas week! That reminds me, I need to place my personal order. I am thinking an Italian Cream Cake and a Cookie Tray. My family loves cookies. lol.

We had some problems updating our website so for now we are focusing on face book. So, look for us on Face Book! We have a menu there of our Holiday Cakes and Pies complete with price lists! We also have some great seasonal items. We have Gingerbread Men and Women, decorated Christmas Cookies, Baby Cakes, and baklava in the case this month!

Our cupcake of the month is... the Snowball! Our yummy coconut cream cupcake topped with white, red or green coconut. They are so cute and taste great!

As always, we have our delicious Chicken Salad, Ham & Swiss Croissants and for winter we have a soup of the day! Right now it is Bean & Ham! Hearty, warm and delicious. So,make time to stop by!

We are working hard and have learned a lot in the past year. We love our customers!

I am still on a weight loss plan so can't eat your goodies but may have to come in to bring some happiness into the store for treats for the staff! (Staff-don't read this post!)

Too late!

Muwahahahahahahahaha

:p

Bumble Bee Bakery, can you post a link to your FB page. I can't find you :( .

Too late!

Muwahahahahahahahaha

Bumble Bee Bakery, can you post a link to your FB page. I can't find you :( .

dang you!Now I can't support BBB and it's all your fault. Guess I still will but will bring the goodies to my Women Who Barter meeting. They aren't reading this!

Hi everyone! December is a great and very busy time for us at the bakery!

We are making cookie trays, cupcakes, pies and some wonderfully decadent cakes for parties at schools, homes and workplaces. If you need something give us a call. It is not too early to order for Christmas week! That reminds me, I need to place my personal order. I am thinking an Italian Cream Cake and a Cookie Tray. My family loves cookies. lol.

We had some problems updating our website so for now we are focusing on face book. So, look for us on Face Book! We have a menu there of our Holiday Cakes and Pies complete with price lists! We also have some great seasonal items. We have Gingerbread Men and Women, decorated Christmas Cookies, Baby Cakes, and baklava in the case this month!

Our cupcake of the month is... the Snowball! Our yummy coconut cream cupcake topped with white, red or green coconut. They are so cute and taste great!

As always, we have our delicious Chicken Salad, Ham & Swiss Croissants and for winter we have a soup of the day! Right now it is Bean & Ham! Hearty, warm and delicious. So,make time to stop by!

We are working hard and have learned a lot in the past year. We love our customers!

We've loved everything we gotten and will definitely be in for a selection for friends (plus us) during the next couple of weeks.

Please update your website, we don't do facebook :(

dang you!Now I can't support BBB and it's all your fault. Guess I still will but will bring the goodies to my Women Who Barter meeting. They aren't reading this!

Yeah, but then you need to buy A LOT more.

lol

• 2 weeks later...

All of this sounds soooooooo good! BBB, what's in your chicken salad? You know, everybody does it differently, especially if there's fruit in it.

All of this sounds soooooooo good! BBB, what's in your chicken salad? You know, everybody does it differently, especially if there's fruit in it.

I am not entirely sure, but I do know it has tiny chopped apples, celery, and pecans in it. No grapes or cranberries. We have a lady that comes in JUST to make the chicken salad. Everyone loved hers, so we got her to be our chicken salad lady. lol.