Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
dbolen07

What to do

Reason that I ask was that I know someone that would do this. See my post above. She has a little boy - and if it is this person, she really needs to call DFCS. I have seen too much going on at their house. the SO was called but I was told they were already aware of the situation and was investigating.......then they moved quickly about a month ago.

There's some strange similarities...so sad that people do this.

"You need a license to fish, but they'll let any moron parent" - Keanu Reeves -Parenthood.

I get what you're saying, and I used to be the same way. But I've seen a lot of crap in my days, and it's made me a little lot meaner than I used to be. Somebody in this situation shows up and gives me crap, I'll meet 'em at the door with my don't-give-me-any-of-your-cheeze attitude, and let them know I'm willing to do whatever necessary to make sure they don't involve me in their doo-doo.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

???? ANY NEWS????

I was just checking back myself to see if there had been any updates...

maybe no news is good news...

we tried she never answered but that doesnt solve much seriouslly if she still has the kid it really doesnt solve much

Sweet fancy Moses! I just wandered in here and now after reading all the posts, I am so sad for this little 3 yr old and afraid of what the parents are like in everyday life. <_>

You can't tell me this women still has the child. If she does, then something happened to the parents or they are a piece of ......!!!!

Came back hoping for an update. WOW, really hope this has been resolved by now, if not, something is REALLY wrong.

You can't tell me this women still has the child. If she does, then something happened to the parents or they are a piece of ......!!!!

for REAL, Lucky. Just damn. I'll take the sweet little munchkin...wish I could after reading all of this.

No offense to the OP....BUT DARN!

You have a whole heck of alot of people here that are worried about this child, and to leave us without any update??? :nea:

You have a whole heck of alot of people here that are worried about this child, and to leave us without any update??? :nea:

I agree, wish we could get an update.

Agreed! :(

Goodness, cut her some slack here. She already tried to help almost total strangers and gave up her entire day doing it. I'm SURE she is busy trying to take care of her own family, all the while, caring for someone else's child. I want an update too but it's not about us.

• Like 2

I get what you're saying, and I used to be the same way. But I've seen a lot of crap in my days, and it's made me a little lot meaner than I used to be. Somebody in this situation shows up and gives me crap, I'll meet 'em at the door with my don't-give-me-any-of-your-cheeze attitude, and let them know I'm willing to do whatever necessary to make sure they don't involve me in their doo-doo.

I totally understand your tough viewpoint on this, but with 2 kids of my own, I would also have to think about reality. I would never forgive myself, if one of my children were taken from me in retaliation for "taking" their child. People do crazy things, and I would not put my own children in danger after 7-9 hours. I would at least wait until the next day to be sure that it wasnt a misunderstanding. "A couple hours" to some people may not mean 2. We are talking about parents that are not too bright to begin with.

is it possiable that the OP is dealing with this issue and has better things to do then update the paulding county soup chickens.

• Like 2

is it possiable that the OP is dealing with this issue and has better things to do then update the paulding county soup chickens.

I didn't know that you used that term "soup chickens". Care to explain exactly what that is??

Now now Blue I don't think that's exactly fair. Soup Chicken drama can only be classified as Soup Chicken Drama when it is created by one of the "Soup Chickens" and I don't believe that the OP is a soup chicken.

I may be wrong but that's how I see it anyway.

BTW, who are the soup chickens anyway?

• Like 1

I didn't know that you used that term "soup chickens". Care to explain exactly what that is??

I think it's a term often used by jerks to describe people they consider to be busy-bodies.

• Like 1

I think it's a term often used by jerks to describe people they consider to be busy-bodies.

In his defense, jazzygirl accused the OP of making the whole thing up. What a busy-body.

Edited by workingforaliving
  • Like 1

In his defense, jazzygirl accused the OP of making the whole thing up. What a busy-body.

No need to defend him.. he was being silly.

Thats why I said "often used by jerks.."

OK, Going out on a limb here, but I am beginning to think this Orignal Post was completely made up -- why not update????

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?! I'm sure she has her OWN family to be taking care of tonight. :blink: :closedeyes: :unsure:

There is another poster who doesn't seem to post much lately, and he used that term a lot and I asked what it meant and never got an explanation. I was just surprised to see CodeBLUE using it.

:good: Yep, it's been used by one or two of them jerks. :rofl: :rofl:

Yup! Totally calling Bullshh!t on the whole post!! Everyone wondering if she is too busy taking care of her OWN family, yada, yada, yada -- Had time today to start a very controversial post, add input and then........nothing? Bullsh!~t!

Does anyone know the OP? I was worried before but now I'm getting really worried for her and would feel better if someone could just check on her. I am still holding out hope that things are fine but desperate times can sure bring out the stupid and crazy in people.

:good: Yep, it's been used by one of two of them jerks. :rofl: :rofl:

Does that mean we have Jerk Chickens as well as soup chickens?

Then, maybe OP...shouldn't start such posts to begin with??? Hmmm..

• Like 2

Then, maybe OP...shouldn't start such posts to begin with??? Hmmm..

Are you the mom of the kid that was left with the OP? You sure have an issue.

• Like 4

I don't think showing concern for a fellow pcommer and a child makes you a busybody or a "soup chicken".

Wow I hope that the parents showed up. I can't imagine what I would do in this kind of situation. My Heart would tell me to keep the child and care for them as my own. My head however would want to call DFACS and let them deal with it. I hope the OP updates soon!!

Yup! Totally calling Bullshh!t on the whole post!! Everyone wondering if she is too busy taking care of her OWN family, yada, yada, yada -- Had time today to start a very controversial post, add input and then........nothing? Bullsh!~t!

It amazes me that people like you are this mean. You must be miserable to be this judgmental after a simple thread on a public message board.
  • Like 1

Does that mean we have Jerk Chickens as well as soup chickens?

Well..........since most of them are male, it would probably be Jerk Roosters. :lol:

Wow.

This is once again so bizarre.

If someone left their child with me (a neighbor I hardly knew) If they said they would be back in two hours in the morning and it was now after lunch. I would for sure be calling the police. This is so crazy. What if something happen to the parents, what if it was not even their child- what if -what if. No matter what it is bizarre to drop your child off with someone you do not know. It is bizarre that numbers are not exchanged, It is bizarre a car seat was not left for an emergency.

Once again- I am lost.

I wish I knew what happened. This is scary.

Edited by CarolineElizabeth

This is once again so bizarre.

If someone left their child with me (a neighbor I hardly knew) If they said they would be back in two hours in the morning and it was now after lunch. I would for sure be calling the police. This is so crazy. What if something happen to the parents, what if it was not even their child- what if -what if. No matter what it is bizarre to drop your child off with someone you do not know. It is bizarre that numbers are not exchanged, It is bizarre a car seat was not left for an emergency.

Once again- I am lost.

I wish I knew what happened. This is scary.

I wish I knew what happened also -- such a strange way to start a day...It's like a twilight zone!