Paulding.com

When u hit someone from behind......

Don't get out of your car yelling at me that it was my fault for yielding.....you stupid person....yep they gave this person a sobriety test yes they passed but obvious crazy behavior led to that..yes my brand new car is damaged....yes it was my first new car....yes they towed their own car car on the back of a landscape cart....yes even the police were in disbelief..yes we are alright...thanks so much to the lovely couple that stopped to give the police their statement...yes the person was given a ticket.....sorry but I had to vent.......thanks

My daughter was hit from behind about a month ago. The kid that did it slammed the rearend of the car infront of him which caused them to hit my daughter. The kid that caused it told his ins. co that my daughter was not invovled in the accident. Needless to say the police report proved him wrong! What got me was I was at the scene and the kid was walking around talking to everyone. He was an idiot. I told the adjuster with his ins. co he was to!. People in this world amaze me.

There are so many people that tailgate and drive around in the oblivious mode, its no surprise that that this type of accident happens frequently. I feel like just slamming on the brakes sometimes. I might get a new car out of the deal, but with my luck they might not have insurance.

I'm glad you guys were okay Pinkbling.

That's alright. My daughter was hit from behind,the student got no ticket and now they weren't on dads insurance. So rant on my daughter is.

This happened to my daughter at school, she was hit and the child was not listed on insurance. They finally worked it out after 60 days and her moms insurance paid. I had contacted my insurance and they were ready to file a uninsured motorist claim, thank goodness it did not come to that.

What really makes me mad is peoples lack of accountability.....own up that u screwed up. I have great compassion and if this person would have gotten out of their car soooooooo sorry it would be just that an accident but when u come out blaming me right off the bat well that's another story, I not that pleasant then. I would have been very angry if my own kids would have behaved in that way....this person passes a sobriety test but I promise you was still on something....I thank god it was not a serious accident and no one was hurt. The lesson in this is to take responsibility for your actions..

I would like to mention that some folks like to jam on their brakes at yellow lights also.

I have sen this and it is a habit for the south to wait until the last second as if they were going to go threw the light and then change their mind and slam on their brakes.

It is a southern thing from my experience.

I would like to mention that some folks like to jam on their brakes at yellow lights also.

I have sen this and it is a habit for the south to wait until the last second as if they were going to go threw the light and then change their mind and slam on their brakes.

I thought yellow meant hurry up and go.... :blink:

Still your fault if you hit them. And it isn't just a southern thing.

Ok, lets just call it a Georgia thing then.

I was the unfortunate middle man when a guy decided to stop at a yellow light and the lady behind me thought we were going to go threw the light. I stopped in time and she didn't,. I was more pissed at the yellow light jam on the brakes guy then the lady behind me.

Still your fault if you hit them. And it isn't just a southern thing.

I slow at the yellow light . I don't accelerate. I can't believe how people here drive. On Friday evening, I was in the middle turn lane to turn left onto Hiram Sudie Road with a green light and someone in a BMW who decided not to wait northbound on 92 made a hard left in front of me. I slammed the brakes and made a hard left, missing his door by not more than 2 inches. What an IDIOT. He hit the gas and flew away. I've said it many times, during my daily commute into Atlanta, the worst drivers are here in Paulding County== the worst tailgating, the worst stop sign running and the worst at running red lights.

You obviously have never driven in New York! lol. Unless it is all the visiting southerners doing it there.

Ok, lets just call it a Georgia thing then.

I was the unfortunate middle man when a guy decided to stop at a yellow light and the lady behind me thought we were going to go threw the light. I stopped in time and she didn't,. I was more pissed at the yellow light jam on the brakes guy then the lady behind me.

You were obviously following too close to the car in front of you.

• Like 1

I can add to this.....we were in Pigeon Forge last weekend and were at the mall, we heard a horrible sound and walked up to see this old dodge truck with a woman sitting in it on her cell phone, she had completely pulled into the spot wrong and ran her truck all down the side of this really nice lincoln, she sat there a couple of minutes on her phone and then backed up and drove off! She had to of known that she hit that car because we heard it and it messed the side of the car up pretty bad. we actually called a cop over and told her what happened and we got the tag number of the truck and left the owner of the car a note with all the info. People amaze me with their lack of accountability. I mean really, she had evidence on her truck that she hit that car...idiot! :nea:

I can add to this.....we were in Pigeon Forge last weekend and were at the mall, we heard a horrible sound and walked up to see this old dodge truck with a woman sitting in it on her cell phone, she had completely pulled into the spot wrong and ran her truck all down the side of this really nice lincoln, she sat there a couple of minutes on her phone and then backed up and drove off! She had to of known that she hit that car because we heard it and it messed the side of the car up pretty bad. we actually called a cop over and told her what happened and we got the tag number of the truck and left the owner of the car a note with all the info. People amaze me with their lack of accountability. I mean really, she had evidence on her truck that she hit that car...idiot! :nea:

That was really cool what u did..perhaps if more people would do what u did. They would think twice before fleeing.