Paulding.com

Christmas Parade

Yes things are taking shape,it is being pulled by a brand new F-150 silver four wheel drive. And the beautiful women performing are great looking too! And the person running the sound is guess who Mark Willix. This is going to be fun folks the float is number #18,it will be soooo entertaining. The parade is the place to be this saturday.

This will kick off the holiday season.:clapping: :drinks: :yahoo:

The parade starts at 2pm.

I suggest that you come early for good parking.

The Corner Cafe will be open and serving so plan on lunch.

The temps look good for that time also.

Please please watch your little ones and don't allow them to dart in the street for the candy.

I am SOOO excited. I swear I love this parade, I act like a little kid. Hubby even took off again this year so he could go with us. At least it won't be as cold this year as it was last year, we almost froze, but we had a blast.

Breakfast with Santa at Georgia Power at 8:00am, the parade at 2:00pm, then off to get our tree. What a BIG, FUN day!!!!!

I am SOOO excited. I swear I love this parade, I act like a little kid. Hubby even took off again this year so he could go with us. At least it won't be as cold this year as it was last year, we almost froze, but we had a blast.

Breakfast with Santa at Georgia Power at 8:00am, the parade at 2:00pm, then off to get our tree. What a BIG, FUN day!!!!!

Jump up and down and wave when we come by so I see you :clapping:

Hi looks like you are going to have a nice day. See ya at the parade. :good:

Just Wave -Wave-Wave. :lol:

The parade is tomorrow, Saturday December 4th starting at 2:00pm

The route is from Dallas Elementary to the old courthouse.

With the nice weather I would assume there will be one hell of a crowd.

Look out for all of the Rotary Club members who will be directing and walking the route and please don't let your kids dart out in the street trying to get candy.

Santa will be at the end in the Rotary Club Float.

Will someone please verify exactly WHERE we are supposed to meet prior to the parade for the PCom actors? I heard "staging area", but I'm not 100% sure where that is.

And if one of the actors would PM me their cell # so when I get lost, I can still find you guys!

TIA!

The staging area is in front of the Elm. school.

Will someone please verify exactly WHERE we are supposed to meet prior to the parade for the PCom actors? I heard "staging area", but I'm not 100% sure where that is.

And if one of the actors would PM me their cell # so when I get lost, I can still find you guys!

TIA!

I sent you a pm with cell#'s maybe that will help.

We have a change in plans.....we are going to be IN the parade. Luke, from Tender Loving Pet grooming called and wanted to know if we wanted to walk in the parade with him and 3rd grader is bouncing off the walls he's so excited!!

I've know Luke since he and Timmy started this business and I'm so proud that it has grown like it has and that Paulding county has helped him become successful!!

WOOHOO!! See ya'll tomorrow!!!

Depends on if you want beads or not :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to all my little elves who helped with the float tonight. The Pcom float is really awesome and we can't wait to show it off tomorrow. We're hoping to win first place in the corporate division for the second year in a row. For all of you that are on the float, be at the staging area which is Dallas Elementary (across from Little Bear) at 10am (we are #18). Those of you walking with us to pass out candy, you need to be there at 1pm. PLEASE CARPOOL. Parking will be scarce. For the rest of you we'll see you along the route.

If any of our elves get lost or need directions, call me 770-324-6995.

Thanks to all my little elves who helped with the float tonight. The Pcom float is really awesome and we can't wait to show it off tomorrow. We're hoping to win first place in the corporate division for the second year in a row. For all of you that are on the float, be at the staging area which is Dallas Elementary (across from Little Bear) at 10am (we are #18). Those of you walking with us to pass out candy, you need to be there at 1pm. PLEASE CARPOOL. Parking will be scarce. For the rest of you we'll see you along the route.

If any of our elves get lost or need directions, call me 770-324-6995.

When I left you tonight, I came straight home, changed my clothes and climbed into my heated bed to thaw out. Man, my feet and hands were cold.

So glad Mother Nature is going to give us 60 degree weather tomorrow before dropping it down to the 40s the rest of the week.

See you tomorrow.

BTW.... my daughter is marching with the EPHS AFJROTC and I think they will be ahead of us. I want to get somewhere in the beginning to see them start and snap some pics and then I will run back to you all to start passing candy. I will see you tomorrow. Oh, and I think I have another candy thrower to help us.

When I left you tonight, I came straight home, changed my clothes and climbed into my heated bed to thaw out. Man, my feet and hands were cold.

So glad Mother Nature is going to give us 60 degree weather tomorrow before dropping it down to the 40s the rest of the week.

See you tomorrow.

BTW.... my daughter is marching with the EPHS AFJROTC and I think they will be ahead of us. I want to get somewhere in the beginning to see them start and snap some pics and then I will run back to you all to start passing candy. I will see you tomorrow. Oh, and I think I have another candy thrower to help us.

Thanks babe. And thanks too for the wonderful goodies you brought us. I wish I'd had more time to just sit and eat. HA HA

Hey I just got a look at it,ya'll have worked hard at this. It looks good,I can't wait till morning.:D

Animal...I'm going to be at your house at 9:30 in the morning if that's okay. I want to park my truck there and ride over with you, because I'll need to hook up my sound equipment before anyone else gets there. Call me if that's a problem.

Ok, so this is bad...

We've lived in Paulding for 10 yrs. and I have never been to the parade.

I'm thinking about taking my boys tomorrow since it is going to fairly warm.

What time do you suggest we head to downtown?

Where to you suggest we park?

TIA

Ok it is almost beddy-bye time for me. I just wanted to pop in here and Thank Animal for giving us a place to get the float ready for tomorrow. fitfabandfree for the tasty treats.

Solo for all the good laughs. Mark for keeping us on our toe's and Jlh for being a good sport and coming out in the cold to fix a little problem for us. Thanks also to Pubby for not being afraid to let little old me move his vehicle.LOL :rofl: :rofl:

It was a pleasure to spend time with such a great group of people tonight. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Well i hear my warm bed calling me. I will see you all tomorrow. :good: