Paulding.com

All Pro Glass & Mirror

All Pro Glass & Mirror offers a wide variety of services that are specifically designed to both meet and exceed all your residential and commercial glass needs.

Insulated Glass Replacement

Custom Cut Glass

Vanity & Wall Mirrors

Store Fronts & Store Front Repair

post-35162-0-60124200-1291321909_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I havent had the chance to get on in a while. But I wanted to thank you so much for the GREAT job you did on my horse mirror. You did great work and it was really a great price as well. I have passed on the cards you left and they all promised to be calling you real soon. Thanks again.

I havent had the chance to get on in a while. But I wanted to thank you so much for the GREAT job you did on my horse mirror. You did great work and it was really a great price as well. I have passed on the cards you left and they all promised to be calling you real soon. Thanks again.

Thank you Charlies Angels

Happy New Year!!

I cant wait to get the rest of the glass shelves put up and my half moon mirrors. I had All Pro Glass and Mirror install 4 glass shelves underneath our TV that we recently put on the wall and then we are adding1 glass shelf on each side of the TV with half moon mirrors above the shelves. So excited and price was amazing as well as the service.

I cant wait to get the rest of the glass shelves put up and my half moon mirrors. I had All Pro Glass and Mirror install 4 glass shelves underneath our TV that we recently put on the wall and then we are adding1 glass shelf on each side of the TV with half moon mirrors above the shelves. So excited and price was amazing as well as the service.

It was a pleasure working with you on this project. So happy that it's complete now & your pleased with it. We enjoyed making your vision a reality, Thanks January & Paul

• 3 weeks later...