Paulding.com

Hard to find gift items

I was at Hiram Walmart this morning and all they had was the tie dye. Looking for the one you can paint and put gems etc on. Similar to the Bedazzler but for kids to do tee shirts.

I was at HWY 5 today ...looking for a gift for a 11 yr old... Saw the tye die... Then saw the ones that have gem stones and other stuff you can put on them.. They were on an end cap at the end of one of the craft isles...

I was at HWY 5 today ...looking for a gift for a 11 yr old... Saw the tye die... Then saw the ones that have gem stones and other stuff you can put on them.. They were on an end cap at the end of one of the craft isles...

Thanks, I haven't been to the one on Hwy.5 but looks like I may be making a trip.

• Like 1

Toys R US had some on Sunday night!

I need a Imaginext Superman fiqure. Tried finding one everywhere normaly 6.00-ebay for $20.00 not that desperate yet??? ANYONE?

When my son was a little younger and into Batman and wrestling action figures, I would hit Target 1st thing on Tuesday mornings and toys would be just stocked during the night. I was able to find everything I was looking for even the hard to find, rare ones. You might call to see when they restock the toys now. maybe that would help.

Where can I find Alabama shirts for a (large) 12 year old boy? He could probably wear adult sizes. Kohl's had Falcons, Braves, UGA, Gators, but no Bama. Nothing at Sports Authority, either.

Edited by QOTSA

Where can I find Alabama shirts for a (large) 12 year old boy? He could probably wear adult sizes. Kohl's had Falcons, Braves, UGA, Gators, but no Bama. Nothing at Sports Authority, either.

Check with Sports Source or Wearhouse Clothing --- I thought they both had Bama items.

Been looking for a real christmas tree again this year -- the kind with a root ball that you can plant in the yard. (B&B ball & burlap) -- We probably have 15 of these around the property still alive from previous holidays.

The ones at the h depot, elrods, or pike are usually white pines or deodar cedars. A few years ago we were getting blue & green spruce, hemlocks, or firs from a garden center in villa rica, but they are out of business now. A friend said the farmers market in forest park had some, but they ended up being white pines. Nothing smells like a real live fir or spruce... plus they only drop a few needles in your carpet.

any suggestions?

Check with Sports Source or Wearhouse Clothing --- I thought they both had Bama items.

I found one at Hibbett. I was hesitant to go there, as their prices are usually higher. In this case, it was 20% off.