Paulding.com

Hard to find gift items

Been looking for a t-shirt making kit for my granddaughter. I can find all of the tie dye ones but she wants the one that you can put crystals etc on.

I thought I saw something like that at Hobby Lobby.

Have you checked there?

Dolphin Pillow Pet

Not sure how you feel about ordering online.

http://www.mypillowpets.com/pages/pillows/dolphin.html

I do 90% of my christmas shopping online.

Been looking for a t-shirt making kit for my granddaughter. I can find all of the tie dye ones but she wants the one that you can put crystals etc on.

Have you tired Toys R Us? It seems like they have bookoos of crafty kits and such.

Or, why don't you get her a Bedazzler? Then she can put crystals on EVERYTHING! lol

• Like 1

Have you tired Toys R Us? It seems like they have bookoos of crafty kits and such.

Or, why don't you get her a Bedazzler? Then she can put crystals on EVERYTHING! lol

That could be dangerous!!! LOL

I will try Hobby Lobby, thanks! I have only seen all the different tie dye ones.

Dolphin Pillow Pet

Toys R US had some on Sunday night!

I need a Imaginext Superman fiqure. Tried finding one everywhere normaly 6.00-ebay for $20.00 not that desperate yet??? ANYONE?

Edited by Nana22

Dolphin Pillow Pet

It's a bit of a drive, but if you're up that way there is a shop at Mount Berry Square Mall (in Rome) right next to the food court that has a large selection of pillow pets. I saw the dolphin while trying to find the Killer Whale for my daughter (no luck).

Edited by acj626

I need a purple netbook. No, lavender won't do and neither will the funky skins. She must have purple.

Have you check on QVC.com or HSN.com? They usually have a good selection in all colors. I have ordered my last 2 computers from QVC and have been extremely please. Mike, A Friendly Geek, came over and moved all my files from my old computer to the new one and he said that I got a good deal on it too.

Panda Pillow Pet. Haven't looked too hard yet. Just hard enough to know they don't have them at Wal-mart on Dallas Hwy or Target in Hiram. I did see them on Amazon but it's more of a fun/extra gift so I don't want to spend more than retail.

I think Walgreens at Lost Mountain has the Panda Pillow pets, or at least they did a month ago..

Panda Pillow Pet.

Haven't looked too hard yet. Just hard enough to know they don't have them at Wal-mart on Dallas Hwy or Target in Hiram. I did see them on Amazon but it's more of a fun/extra gift so I don't want to spend more than retail.

My momma has/had one @ her store Walgreens store in Buford....I know that's a drive but maybe we can work something out and I can get her to get it and meet up with you?

I need a purple netbook. No, lavender won't do and neither will the funky skins. She must have purple.

Have you checked Wal-mart? They had one on display and were out. I heard the sales guy telling someone about them and it sounded like they were really inexpensive. He said that he thought they should be getting more in. This was on Sunday. They were definitely purple and not lavender.

The Dell Mini (starting at $299) also comes in purple. I think you pay extra for the color unless you find one in the outlet. If you go through ebates.com you can get a little rebate back. Not much, I think Dell just does 2-4% back through that website but hey it's better than 0%.

Good Luck!

My momma has/had one @ her store Walgreens store in Buford....I know that's a drive but maybe we can work something out and I can get her to get it and meet up with you?

Thank you so much! That is so sweet of you. I will check with the Walgreens around here and if I don't see one I'll let you know.

Pillow Pets alert .... as of this morning, Hiram WalMart had a number of dolphins, unicorns, ladybugs, monkeys, and dogs. They also had a few of the bees and pandas.

Just left Walmart in Hiram and they have some pandas on the end cap of checkout #21. They had about 6-8 of them there.

Panda Pillow Pet.

Haven't looked too hard yet. Just hard enough to know they don't have them at Wal-mart on Dallas Hwy or Target in Hiram. I did see them on Amazon but it's more of a fun/extra gift so I don't want to spend more than retail.

I work at the one in Dallas and we have the dolphin and I saw the Panda at both Dallas and Hiram

Walmart has the tshirt thing in the craft dept....

I am looking for a xbox 360. 250 GB

I was at Hiram Walmart this morning and all they had was the tie dye. Looking for the one you can paint and put gems etc on. Similar to the Bedazzler but for kids to do tee shirts.