Paulding.com

A BIG THANK YOU

Well folks we had the pleasure of meeting another wonderful family from P.Com today. We met ga girl and her husband and son. They were kind enough to donate a bunch of stuffed toys to Charlies Angels for the food ministry. I know that the kids of the familys that gets food will be so happy to get a toy along with their food. One toy can make a lot of difference in the life of a child that has nothing. So thanks so much to this giving family for having love in their heart to help others that are less fortunate. Thanks to the son that won all of the toys and wanted to give to others that had less at this time of giving.We need a world full of people like this. Wish we could show you the faces of the kids when they receive their toys. May God Bless this family and all who help others that are in need. Thanks to all who have ever helped in any way to feed the hungry through the Light House food ministry and the Mountain Of Faith Church.We pray that God will bless you in all that you do.:angel: :angel: :angel:

Do you still need some coats? I have a few to donate to you. If so, what hours are you at the church?

Charlies Angels is in Church services now but you could call her tomorrow. Her number is 404-304-9894. Thank you so much for the offer . :good: :good: :good: I think the hours are Monday and Thrusday 10am to 12noon, Friday 6.30pm untill 8pm.

Edited by weatherboy

Charlies Angels is in Church services now but you could call her tomorrow. Her number is 404-304-9894. Thank you so much for the offer . :good: :good: :good: I think the hours are Monday and Thrusday 10am to 12noon, Friday 6.30pm untill 8pm.

You are correct. Someone will be there tommorow ( Monday ) from 10:00am until noon. Then again Thursday 10:00am until noon then Friday night from 6:30-8:00pm. And we would apperciate the coats so very much.