Paulding.com

New Auction in Dallas

Hey P.Com! There is a new Auction that has opened in Dallas. Steve's Auction! It is open to the public! Friday and Saturday nights starts at 7pm til ? They will be having different sellers each night, with a variety of differnet buys. No telling what you may find. We have went the last two weekends and walked out with some great deals. Last Saturday night we walked out with a cardboard box full of new Christmas items, stocking stuffers, candy, chips, cleaning products, ETC. for less than $25. And had a blast watching the people in the audience bid. There was a good crowd there last Saturday night. They will be having one this Friday and Saturday also. You just go in ask for a bidder number and wave it in the air when you wanna bid on an item. It is so much fun! :clapping:

It is Steve's Auction in downtown Dallas. Where Business 6 and Dallas-Acwoth Hwy fork together. Where Brooke's Salvage used to be. Near the old IGA grocery store.

THANKS for the info!! DH and I used to love to go to Herb's auctions that were in Paulding Plaza years ago. And you are right you can get some great deals and never know what is going to go through there. It is so much fun!!! We will definitely have to check this out. Who is the auctioneer do you know???

Is this the same Steve that is a mechanic?

I would not think so - have not heard that he was going into another business venture.

This is the same Steve that did a repair to my sons van and didnt set the timing correct

had to take it to another to fix and he wouldnt repay my son

dont trust him

I can honestly say that is the FIRST complaint I have ever heard about Steve. He has always been known to do great and reasonable work and to be an honest and good man.

I would not think so - have not heard that he was going into another business venture.

I can honestly say that is the FIRST complaint I have ever heard about Steve. He has always been known to do great and reasonable work and to be an honest and good man.

It is in the same building as his new mechanic shop....just wondering.

just so you know this is not steven from johnboy automotive

This is the same Steve that did a repair to my sons van and didnt set the timing correct

had to take it to another to fix and he wouldnt repay my son

dont trust him

this is not steven from johnboy automotive