Paulding.com

Who's addicted?

you must have a good man takin' care of you?!

I am addicted to the internet PERIOD. From the time I get up until I go to bed I am online. SAD, I know. Between p.com, ebay and FB I am totally addicted.

Dang Billy Joe! You are freakin' sexy!!!!! MmmMmmmmmm........preshate it.

not nosy are we?

jk

I am addicted to the internet PERIOD. From the time I get up until I go to bed I am online. SAD, I know. Between p.com, ebay and FB I am totally addicted.

I haven't done ebay - yet- going to try and figure out how because there's a lot of stuff around here we need to get rid of. If you're like me there's no energy for anything but pcom and facebook and I hate talking on the phone.

Annnd, annnd.... comedy?

Yes.

then you must not be friends with me on Fb cause we get pretty comical ... ha

and you must not be friends with the right ones either cause some chose to share every bit of drama in their life

me I just share farting dog stories, hubby snoring stories and stupid randomness

then you must not be friends with me on Fb cause we get pretty comical ... ha

and you must not be friends with the right ones either cause some chose to share every bit of drama in their life

me I just share farting dog stories, hubby snoring stories and stupid randomness

I don't do facebook.

But drama can be entertaining sometimes.

If ya feel froggy, jump over to the political forum.

Be forwarned it can get pretty rough at times.

:nea: :nea: :nea: :nea: :nea: :nea: :nea:

been there...tried that and never again!!!!

I stay out of the religious forum too.. those people are cray cray... My Jesus is loving and theirs seem mean :wacko:

Kinda like a soap opera. Just sayin'...

I have bot watched a soap in like 15 years.... it might take me more than a minute or 2 cause Erica Kane was married to Adam Chandler... I am sure she has been through atleast 10 more hubbys in that 15 year period.

I use to be... now I am not. I can go a day or 2 even more

Now Facebook is a different story :ninja:

me too! Now that I have my 5th child I dont have as much time to actually get online but with fb I can share my drama, send pics, etc all via texts. haha