Paulding.com

AMC's Walking Dead Series

oh yeah, we;re hooked. My DD who is 12 has just started watching scary movies. She was a little bit upset last week when the zombies used rocks to break the glass doors. She felt like they were cheating :blink: I hve explained to her that there really isn't a zombie "rule" book but she felt that wasn't fair. :rofl: :rofl: She looks forward to this all week and she just giggles through the entire show while her mommy runs from the room while gagging. I am sure she will be thrilled about the 2nd season ^_^

oh yeah, we;re hooked. My DD who is 12 has just started watching scary movies. She was a little bit upset last week when the zombies used rocks to break the glass doors. She felt like they were cheating :blink: I hve explained to her that there really isn't a zombie "rule" book but she felt that wasn't fair. :rofl: :rofl: She looks forward to this all week and she just giggles through the entire show while her mommy runs from the room while gagging. I am sure she will be thrilled about the 2nd season ^_^

whaaaa? there is absolutely a rule book!!!

:huh: I can't believe it, I was....was.....wrong :80 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

here are the Zombie rules so others do not make my silly mistake :rofl:

Zombie Rule #1

Ability to run is based on the amount of time a zombie has been undead, and how much decay has set in.

Zombie Rule #2

Zombies decay but at a much slower rate than humans, and it’s still possible to differentiate between young and old zombies.

Zombie Rule #3

Zombies are like lions: if they’ve eaten, you can walk by them without fear, but a pack of hungry zombies will attack you.

Zombie Rule #4

The quickest speed of any zombie is a shambling run. see Night of the Living Dead. NO sprinters exist.

Zombie Rule #5

Zombies are not dexterous. They cannot pick up or use any items more complex than a rock or a stick.

Zombie Rule #6

Zombies have poor eyesight but they do have a strong sense of smell.

Zombie Rule #7

Zombies cannot speak but can communicate by pack mentality. The herd tends to move together if they sight food.

Do not get into a tussle with NC. You will lose.

I have learned my lesson :pardon:

We're totally loving the show! It kind of bugs me how insistent the zombies are thought. Like in the 2nd episode when the people were on the roof but the zombies were still trying to get in the building. I feel like zombies would be an "out of sight, out of mind" kind of creature.

We're totally loving the show! It kind of bugs me how insistent the zombies are thought. Like in the 2nd episode when the people were on the roof but the zombies were still trying to get in the building. I feel like zombies would be an "out of sight, out of mind" kind of creature.

Yeah... and you will be one of the first ones eaten.

I'm already in danger. I'm a full figured gal who can't run worth a crap. If zombies were lions, I'd be a zebra with a broken leg.

Lol!

It isn't all about running...

Don't give up before you start.

But don't underestimate the persistance of zombies, either.

We are hooked too. It was filmed right outside my BFs building (some scenes were on the roof of the bldg). He didn't know anything about it when they first started filming. He works in that bldg alone on saturdays. Early one saturday morning he pulled up at work, the main street was closed but he didn't know because he used a side street. He turned on the street & saw a burned police car, an overturned bus and Zombies were walking down the street. He freaked out!! Lol. I still give him a hard time about it. Its so neat to watch knowing that area so well.

:huh: I can't believe it, I was....was.....wrong :80 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

here are the Zombie rules so others do not make my silly mistake :rofl:

Zombie Rule #1

Ability to run is based on the amount of time a zombie has been undead, and how much decay has set in.

Zombie Rule #2

Zombies decay but at a much slower rate than humans, and it’s still possible to differentiate between young and old zombies.

Zombie Rule #3

Zombies are like lions: if they’ve eaten, you can walk by them without fear, but a pack of hungry zombies will attack you.

Zombie Rule #4

The quickest speed of any zombie is a shambling run. see Night of the Living Dead. NO sprinters exist.

Zombie Rule #5

Zombies are not dexterous. They cannot pick up or use any items more complex than a rock or a stick.

Zombie Rule #6

Zombies have poor eyesight but they do have a strong sense of smell.

Zombie Rule #7

Zombies cannot speak but can communicate by pack mentality. The herd tends to move together if they sight food.

I have learned my lesson :pardon:

Heres the zombie rules I go by..

1.Cardio

2.The Double Tap

3.Beware of Bathrooms

4.Wear Seat Belts

5.No Attachments

6.The “Skillet”

7.Travel Light

8.Get a Kick Ass Partner

9.With your Bare Hands

10.Don’t Swing Low

11.Use Your Foot

12.Bounty Paper Towels

13.Shake it Off

14.Always carry a change of underwear

15.Bowling Ball

16.Opportunity Knocks

17.Don’t be a hero (later crossed out to be a hero)

18.Limber Up

19.Break it Up

20.It’s a marathon, not a sprint, unless it’s a sprint, then sprint

21.Avoid Strip Clubs

22.When in doubt Know your way out

23.Zipplock

24.Use your thumbs

25.Shoot First

26.A little sun screen never hurt anybody

27.Incoming!

28.Double-Knot your Shoes

29.The Buddy System

30.Pack your stain stick

31.Check the back seat

32.Enjoy the little things

33.Swiss army Knife

• Like 1

Heres the zombie rules I go by..

1.Cardio

2.The Double Tap

3.Beware of Bathrooms

4.Wear Seat Belts

5.No Attachments

6.The “Skillet”

7.Travel Light

8.Get a Kick Ass Partner

9.With your Bare Hands

10.Don’t Swing Low

11.Use Your Foot

12.Bounty Paper Towels

13.Shake it Off

14.Always carry a change of underwear

15.Bowling Ball

16.Opportunity Knocks

17.Don’t be a hero (later crossed out to be a hero)

18.Limber Up

19.Break it Up

20.It’s a marathon, not a sprint, unless it’s a sprint, then sprint

21.Avoid Strip Clubs

22.When in doubt Know your way out

23.Zipplock

24.Use your thumbs

25.Shoot First

26.A little sun screen never hurt anybody

27.Incoming!

28.Double-Knot your Shoes

29.The Buddy System

30.Pack your stain stick

31.Check the back seat

32.Enjoy the little things

33.Swiss army Knife

Zombie land is a great movie.

I absolutely love this show, the character development is awesome. The first ten minutes of the last episode had me in tears :rolleyes: .

You all do know it is based on a graphic novel series?

Yep, it's gonna have to be my next read.

Ok, so I watched Sunday's episode last night. Merle must have really been delirious....why on earth would he saw through his own hand instead of the hand cuffs?! I know it's probably hard to saw through the cuffs, but sawing through your hand isn't like sawing through butter!

And I'm glad someone beat the snot out of Ed the wife beater! woo hoo! It's the apocalypse people....there's better things to be doing than being a stupid red neck that beats your family.

I cried like a baby the first ten minutes when Rick realized he found his family.

I wonder if Shane told Lori that Rick was dead because he wanted her for him self...???

Ok, so I watched Sunday's episode last night. Merle must have really been delirious....why on earth would he saw through his own hand instead of the hand cuffs?! I know it's probably hard to saw through the cuffs, but sawing through your hand isn't like sawing through butter!

And I'm glad someone beat the snot out of Ed the wife beater! woo hoo! It's the apocalypse people....there's better things to be doing than being a stupid red neck that beats your family.

I cried like a baby the first ten minutes when Rick realized he found his family.

I wonder if Shane told Lori that Rick was dead because he wanted her for him self...???

Merle was geek'd-up....No way I would saw thru my hand.

He shouldnt have stop beat'n Ed...waste of food and water..

Shane/Lori prolly so. I would never tell, some things are best left unsaid.

Great show, very well done. It's the only thing on TV that is must see for me. Seeing it all happen in Atlanta is an added bonus. Watching the scene at Marietta and Broad streets full of zombies, with the Georgia State signs in the background, was a scream.