Paulding.com

Photographer needed

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for an independent photographer for face shots, and pictures with numerous clothing changes and different hair styles.

Perhaps someone with a photo hobby with a great camera, that takes great pictures.

Can't afford expensive photo shots.

Please reply to email in profile.

Thank you so much

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for an independent photographer for face shots, and pictures with numerous clothing changes and different hair styles.

Perhaps someone with a photo hobby with a great camera, that takes great pictures.

Thank you so much

Hello my name is January and I'm the owner of 200 Images Photography. I come to you and take your photos once I'm done I burn all of the pictures onto a CD which I release the copyrights to you so your in control of the pictures. You can contact me at 678-476-2263. For headshots the pricing is $55.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much

Hello my name is January and I'm the owner of 200 Images Photography. I come to you and take your photos once I'm done I burn all of the pictures onto a CD which I release the copyrights to you so your in control of the pictures. You can contact me at 678-476-2263. For headshots the pricing is $55.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much

I tried to send you a PM but it won't let me send a message.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much

I think you probably have the idea by now, but if not, your best bet is to go with January!!! :yahoo: She just did my head shots a couple of weeks ago, and she also took my family's pictures this Summer. Amazing pictures for an equally amazing price!