Paulding.com

Please pray for one of our own...

I met Paulding Mom, when I first started my treatment for Breast Cancer last March. She has been my life line, she has been my shadow during my treatment. We have corresponded everyday since March. On Thursday, she called me to tell me the following.. she has made this statement on Facebook. Please pray for her and her family. She is the sweeties person I know and she is so brave... Thank you...God Bless Cheri

From FaceBook....

My breast cancer has come back and is in my brain, lymph nodes and bones. BUT there are some great new drugs out there that sound very hopeful. I had my first brain radiation today. It went really well. Chemo starts next Wed. I have wonderful friends, fantastic family and ...faith. It will all be good, maybe hard at times, but we are strong.

My prayers have just been said for Pauldingmom and dcbrown72. I know first hand the heartbreak and fear that comes with cancer. I am a survivor of 16 years and every ache and pain comes with the thought "what if it's rearing it's ugly head again". My sister is currently battling it and it's a very hard path to have to take.

Be brave, keep a positive attitude and strive on!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

This brought tears to my eyes. I've never had to deal with cancer personally - only by God's Grace, but the words Paulding Mom spoke brought back memories of a wonderful and dear friend. Prayers said for Paulding Mom, her family, dcbrown72 and those touched by this horrible disease. God IS the Ultimate Physician and WILL hear our prayers.

Well thank you all so very much. I've just received some fantastic news that my dear friend dcbrown will be helping me keep my child care business up and running during my treatment. I also received some very nice gifts from our wonderful Anita and group. Thank you all very much. But most importantly is all the prayers. I can tell each of you that I can feel them strongly. This morning more than ever. I guess a couple of you made it to church and that put those prayers in the express line. :lol:

I am fighting this thing with all I have got and through God's grace I will conquer this and be able to stick around and watch my adult children get married and bring me some much needed grand babies (in that order please) 8)

Thank you all and thank you Paulding.Com for just being here.

Pink Hugs

Un-ashamed bump, cause I need the prayers. I've just recently realized what a dang needy person I can be. :lol: :blush:

Everyone can use prayers, and right now for you, that is just what is needed! Prayer works!! Don't feel needy..we don't mind praying! :)

Edited by jenja1

paulding mom , I am so sorry to hear this, but you are a fighter and you have a lot of faith. I will have you in my prayers . with all our prayers and your faith and courage you will be this horrible desease.

PINK HUGS