Paulding.com

FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

I do too! I keep texting parents of kids from the different schools trying to get score. LOL I really would love to see ALL of them win!

yea same here... i was just too lazy to get out in the cold with the kids tonight... pc was up 14-0 over osborne... halftime i think... 6 min left in 3rd east 14 douglas county 7...

Edited by Raiders9166

From AJC

Pope(6-3) 28

South Paulding(6-3) 21

-

Hiram(7-2) 15

Villa Rica(6-3) 7

HALF

East Paulding(7-2) 14

Douglas Co.(5-4) 0

HALF

North Paulding(5-4) 31

Lithia Springs(5-4) 28

3rd quarter

Osborne(1-8) 0

Paulding Co.(0-9) 14

3rd quarter

Just got a text from Victoria - Hiram won and the band is on the bus back ... guess she doesn't remember the score or didn't pay attention :)

eta: she thinks the score was 16 to 7. She couldn't see the scoreboard that well from where the band was sitting....

I was told Hiram had 39 VR 14 .....

So does that mean that South is eliminated from the state playoffs because of the loss tonight? Actually, they never got in the playoffs...correct?

Correct

So does that mean that South is eliminated from the state playoffs because of the loss tonight? Actually, they never got in the playoffs...correct?

correct... they are sub-region champs but with a loss tonight pope takes the playoff spot... this play in game is crazy...

think that the regon will shake out like this:

1. kell

2. east

3. hiram

4. pope

:clapping:What a fun night of football, congrats to all the teams for a great season.

I want to give a big Congrats to Paulding County high school for a big win tonight. Keep your chins up boys and keep on working hard!! :clapping: :yahoo:

I am especially Proud of my Raiders, great game tonight and looking forward to a playoff game at the Boneyard next week. Got a hard week of practice ahead of you guys so work hard and get your heads straight :yahoo: :yahoo: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Did North win .

My best wishes to Mr. Conley .

If I am correct , he has already been drafted to UGA

His parents must be PROUD !

North won--I think 59 - 49

All the teams in North sub-region won except Osborne.

Yes--Chris is committed to UGA and his parents seem very proud. Very nice parents with a great kid.

Not hard to do when you're up against Osborne. :ninja:

Sorry...I know, be optimistic. I'm an OHS alumni, though, so I can't help pick on them. :wub:

Give credit where credit is due. With the season PC had they could of just packed it in and quit, but if you look at the past few games they have dramaticaly inproved from the start of the season. That defence who was blasted for the better part of the season "hunkerd" down and played some pretty darn good defence the past several weeks and ended their season on a high note. Reguardless of who you play a win is a win don't take that away from the kids who sweat and bleed for this game, and us coaches who spend countless hours away from our family and friends. It just bugs me to no end when people get on here (not you per say) and blast the teams who are not winning., that is not fair to the kids at all. So please keep it respectful. Congrats to all the Paulding County teams for a fun football season, good luck to the Raiders and Hornets as they make their way into the playoff's.

• Like 1

Give credit where credit is due. With the season PC had they could of just packed it in and quit, but if you look at the past few games they have dramaticaly inproved from the start of the season. That defence who was blasted for the better part of the season "hunkerd" down and played some pretty darn good defence the past several weeks and ended their season on a high note. Reguardless of who you play a win is a win don't take that away from the kids who sweat and bleed for this game, and us coaches who spend countless hours away from our family and friends. It just bugs me to no end when people get on here (not you per say) and blast the teams who are not winning., that is not fair to the kids at all. So please keep it respectful. Congrats to all the Paulding County teams for a fun football season, good luck to the Raiders and Hornets as they make their way into the playoff's.

great post and you are very correct... win is a win and the guys at pc worked their butts off this week for this one im sure... 4 and 1 for the county this week and that is nice to see... hope to see the Raiders and the Hornets go a long way in the playoffs...

Great Post!! I have said it before I have nothing but respect for those boys. I see how hard playing football is, it isn't just running through a banner on friday night, for my son football season started in January and he has worked his butt off for almost eleven months for this "season" He has been bruised badly, he has bled and ached. He has given up so much of his year for this sport, for his team. Win or lose they all go through these things to play football. Sounds totally crazy to me, but god I respect them for it. My son has had a great season, His first year starting Varsity and he is going to the playoffs, he worked hard and earned it along with his team. Those boys at paulding have had a very bad year, but last night they were able to feel like it was all worth it. They needed that win and I sincerely hope that the community of PCHS really get behind those boys and support them. Having a new coach isn't going to fix everything. They need to see and feel the support coming from their school, parents, and Booster club.

Edited by RaidersRock