Paulding.com

Adult Toy store

That place is seriously lacking. We need a Starship.

Yep, when we go to Smyrna, Hubby likes Adventure Outdoors and I like the place a couple of doors up!! :ninja:

on opening day? we sure should!!!

or do ya wanna stalk them while they set up :ninja:

I wonder if the Paulding Chamber of Commerce will have a ribbon cutting?!?!?! :lol: :lol:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope just more of them obnoxious baby ticker thingies

I hope they have a good sales person in there. The ones Ive seen at the one on HWY 5 in Dville..... hmmm lets just hope for a GREAT sales person!

Kokopellis (SP) has sex toys and people go in there. I know I have, I don't care who saw me. I'm an adult, if I choose to frequent sex shops that my business. We all have sex. Ya'll know I do...I just

Did you miss the earlier thread about supporting new local businesses?

AND..I see "emergency dildo deliveries" right up there with beer on Sundays...

If you don't know yer gonna need it on Sunday and ya don't plan ahead, don't knock on my door Sunday mornin'.

You must plan ahead. Things around these parts won't change much, right?

They still believe that if you can't get beer on Sunday, you won't drink on Sunday, and if you can't touch sex things on the weekend, you won't have it.

And I'm sure they don't. Sunday or not.

I've made TWO of those this week, actually. :ninja:

Yep, when we go to Smyrna, Hubby likes Adventure Outdoors and I like the place a couple of doors up!! :ninja:

I wonder if the Paulding Chamber of Commerce will have a ribbon cutting?!?!?! :lol: :lol:

Thanks a lot I just blew grits through my nose.

I am sure Caroline and crew can't wait for that photo op. :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Ew. I've never liked public 'toy' stores. I always feel like I need to shower after I go into one. :bad:

I think it's hilarious how many people keep asking if there REALLY is a toy store in Hiram. :rofl:

Get in your car and go see for yourselves! :p

It may as well be a unicorn AJ :ninja:

but now you can go to D&D :) and I'm not a fan of Renee :(

You have to get to know him, that's for sure. But he's hunky dory, when you finally "get him". ;)

Ew. I've never liked public 'toy' stores. I always feel like I need to shower after I go into one. :bad:

I think it's hilarious how many people keep asking if there REALLY is a toy store in Hiram. :rofl:

Get in your car and go see for yourselves! :p

I used to do Starship because I didn't know I could have personal delivery, with a warranty. :blush: Now, I just order them from myself. :ninja: :lol: I hated it, though - creepy people opening the toys and putting batteries in them to make sure they work first? :bad: Didn't even want to touch them afterward.

They do sell one thing I typically couldn't get anywhere else...but now I can stream that online for free. :spiteful: