Paulding.com

Chainsaws and Leaf Blower Repairs in Paulding

I'm moving my services into the chainsaw and blower department for a few months until mower season gets back in full swing again, so keep me in mind if you're in need of repairs for your chainsaws and blowers.

Shop hours are Mon-Thurs 5:00 p.m. till 8:00 p.m. and on most weekends from noon till 6:00 p.m. (Sundays included). Turn around time is still less than 1 week, so there's no long waiting to get your equipment back. I have just restocked all my 2-cycle engine parts, and I'm ready to work for YOU!!! :)

Glenn

678-315-8794

Note- please contact me during the shop hours shown, otherwise please leave a message and I'll return your call during shop hours.. Chainsaw repairs exclude blade sharpening (but I can send you to someone who does it dirt cheap!) - Most repairs seldom exceed $50 and if they do, I'll always call for your consent before proceeding. No surprises, FAST, quality service with a smile! :D Your satisfaction is my goal!! ;)

All machines require a $10 surcharge for diagnosis, which is received as a deposit. Surcharge is subtracted from total bill if customer agrees to have the machine serviced or repaired.

edited, since I can't figure out how to delete redundant posts anymore. :rolleyes:

It is kind of funny that I just read this. This afternoon, my husbands extension cord melted into the leaf blower socket (where you plug the extension cord in). He SAYS my son plugged it in wrong :nea: Do you think it is fixable?

Yes, it is~

My chainsaw is still running like a scalded dog thanks to you Subby. Great work man.

You are quite welcome, sir! :D

Thanks Glenn, we will be in touch soon!

No problem...and that's a rather cheap fix too, compared to gas powered ones. ;)