Paulding.com

Corolla is white 4 door missing hubcap on right front tire BOLO to all units - left out of parking lot on Hwy 92 side heading north

Channel has been cleared for regular traffic 10-39

Oh great...

Praying no one was injured and that those being transported are just precautionary...

Oh great...

Praying no one was injured and that those being transported are just precautionary...

I don't think anyone was transported, like you said, I think they were called as a precaution - the SO didn't want to be delivering no baby. I know that scared the crap out of everybody there.

BTW - thanks for posting the information for those of us too busy with other stuff to listen. (Or too lazy. :ninja: )

Sure, just not too good at it.

OK, call me crazy, but if I'm running the risk of spending many years behind bars, I don't think it's gonna be over the take of a small-town McD's with me making a getaway in a Corolla. :blink:

NO KIDDING!!!!!!! This just goes to prove once again that criminals ARE REALLY STUPID!

Update. A couple of employees were pushed around, but no one was seriously injured. These stores make regular bank drops, so very little money was gotten.

All the local McD stores have video surveilence and the event was recorded for the police.

You always make me laugh when I shouldn't

:pardon:

:wub:

on a serious note... I hope when they find them they super glue their behinds in the ball pit that smells like stinky feet and let 100 toddlers jump on them and peg those lil plastic balls at them..

Bad people suck!