Paulding.com

Old tv show crushes

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I loved both the Starsky & Hutch guys but Paul was the best. I loved his dark hair. I also loved Davey Jones. I couldn't wait to get home from school and watch The Monkees!   I also loved Greg E

Blair from the facts of life

I liked Johnny Gage too.

i have never heard of this one... I gotta to go google him

well that didn't help...after googling Johhny Gage I found a lot but still have no clue whi he is and have never heard of his shows...lol

OMG, How could I forget David Cassidy? I think he was the only young guy I liked :) .

Also James Garner in Rockford Files and Paul Michael Glasier (sp) in Starsky and Hutch.

Wait...Davey Jones from The Monkees, make that two younger guys.

:p

I loved both the Starsky & Hutch guys but Paul was the best. I loved his dark hair. I also loved Davey Jones. I couldn't wait to get home from school and watch The Monkees!

I also loved Greg Evigan. I had a poster of him hanging in my room. He was a hunk!

• Like 2

well that didn't help...after googling Johhny Gage I found a lot but still have no clue whi he is and have never heard of his shows...lol

Randolph Mantooth from Emergency

My main teenage crushes were not on actors. My BIGGEST teenage crush was on Johnny Bench, catcher for the Big Red Machine (Cincinnati Reds 1970s). I had a poster of him on my wall.

In fact, I had three posters on my walls. The one of Johnny Bench, one of a baseball pitcher by the name of Denny McLain and one of.......a Big Mac. :rofl: Seriously!

My main teenage crushes were not on actors. My BIGGEST teenage crush was on Johnny Bench, catcher for the Big Red Machine (Cincinnati Reds 1970s). I had a poster of him on my wall.

In fact, I had three posters on my walls. The one of Johnny Bench, one of a baseball pitcher by the name of Denny McLain and one of.......a Big Mac. :rofl: Seriously!

I was rather fond of Johnny Bench too, since I lived in Indianapolis and we were all Reds fans. There was also Joe Namath. I don't remember having any posters on my walls though.

I absolutely LOVED Johnny Bench. :wub:

Joe Namath I could take or leave.

I was a rabid baseball fan during high school and wanted to be a sportscaster. Of course that was BEFORE the first female sportscaster.

I was rather fond of Johnny Bench too, since I lived in Indianapolis and we were all Reds fans. There was also Joe Namath. I don't remember having any posters on my walls though.

Jodie Foster

Melissa Gilbert

Kristy McNichol- Family, Little Darlings

Tatum O'Neal- Little Darlings

Dana Plato- Different strokes (ok we are all allowed on mistake)

Sara Gilbert- Roseanne

Kerri Green- Summer Rental, Lucas

Kim Richards - Return from witch mountain

Nancy McKeon- The Facts Of Life

Leelee Sobieski-Eyes Wide Shut, Never Been Kissed. The glass house, (ok THERE IS A LITTLE AGE GAP THERE, so shoot me.)

Christina Ricci- Monster (She's 30 not THAT much of an age gap)

And a few others I cant think of at the moment.

Jodie Foster

Melissa Gilbert

Kristy McNichol- Family, Little Darlings

Tatum O'Neal- Little Darlings

Dana Plato- Different strokes (ok we are all allowed on mistake)

Sara Gilbert- Roseanne

Kerri Green- Summer Rental, Lucas

Kim Richards - Return from witch mountain

Nancy McKeon- The Facts Of Life

Leelee Sobieski-Eyes Wide Shut, Never Been Kissed. The glass house, (ok THERE IS A LITTLE AGE GAP THERE, so shoot me.)

And a few others I cant think of at the moment.

i like your list.

Before or after his prison terms. :rofl:

I have met him several times, he is actually are really nice guy.

Don't forget Rose McGown, pre-Marlyn Mason days. (so hot in scream 2)

Nope, you're thinking of Pete Rose, not Johnny Bench. I don't think Johnny ever did any time unless you count the first marriage. :rofl:

Before or after his prison terms. :rofl:

I have met him several times, he is actually are really nice guy.

Don't forget Rose McGown, pre-Marlyn Mason days. (so hot in scream 2)

True. I forgot about that. He got back into baseball and I forgot all about the prison time.

I saw his debut with the Braves. For probably 5 minutes, over 52,000 people were on their feet applauding him as he walked to the mound. :cray: It was beautiful! Most moving game I ever attended. And those were the days when the Braves couldn't get 5200 people at the games!

I think he was referring to Denny McLain.

I liked Clint Eastwood on Rawhide and I thought Dick Van Dyke was cute on his show. Wonder Woman was pretty hot.

I love Dick Van Dyke, I wanted to be Laura Petree, I love the clothes she wore on that show!!!!! And the kicker is, is that show came on before I was even born!!!!!

I love Dick Van Dyke, I wanted to be Laura Petree, I love the clothes she wore on that show!!!!! And the kicker is, is that show came on before I was even born!!!!!

Ok, youngun, I remember the show well. There were also a couple of good-looking guys on Mission Impossible I think, can't remember their names. And then there was Hawkeye.

Ugh!! Same here. Remember it very well. In fact, my mom told me many, many times that my very first favorite on TV was Fred Allen. I have NO memory of that but she said I would sit and watch him every week and I must have been all of two. MAYBE.

I loved Peter Graves on Mission Impossible. He was by far and away my favorite on there. I always did like the older guys, though. ;)

Ok, youngun, I remember the show well. There were also a couple of good-looking guys on Mission Impossible I think, can't remember their names. And then there was Hawkeye.

My hubby has never said so, but I'm quite sure he really liked her in "Smokey and the Bandit". He gets this "look" when her Boniva commercial comes on. :rofl:

Never thought a commercial for grannies would be hot, but........ :D

OK, call me nuts (it's happened before) but now that we have RTV I just LOVE to watch "Streets of Laredo". I have fallen for William Smith who played Joe. Hubba, hubba! Then AND now. He is one guy who has gotten better with age.

What is RTV?