Paulding.com

Dr. Oz today

Is anyone else watching Dr. Oz today? He is talking about how young girls are maturing so much earlier nowadays. He compared the pictures of two mothers when they were eight with their eight year old daughters and it was unbelievable how much older their daughters look. Have any of you with daughters noticed this? I don't have daughters so I can't do the comparison.

My niece who is nine... looks much, much older. And, has just recently started her cycle. Yes, at NINE!!!! She is not mature enough to handle this and was so excited and happy about it. I got her a book that helps explain things but, I still just think she is physically maturing way faster than her mind.

unfortunely it is from the meat they are being fed,there was a time and they may still be doing it but the farmers were injecting steroids into the baby broilers and young calves ,pigs and all to make them mature faster for the market, this is the result of that, makes ya wonder what else it can be doing to them,emotional , mentally and physically to the bodies, and to us.

I don't remember any of my friends starting their cycles in elementary school, mostly in middle school. But these days it's different. I've read it's the steroids in meat too, especially chicken. Makes you also wonder what is happening to our young boys out there.

I am a farmiss I guess you could say.I have talked to many farmers in the past few years and this is what they told me,we do trees, but this does make me want to go back to raising my own animals on the farm.Just think of all the fast food chains that are selling and making a killing off of us. I am guilty because I will eat at Truitt Cathy's place too.

It is kinda of scary, cause beef/chicken/pork are given antobotics and hormones.... there are so many things now that are resisitant to normal antobotics... we have built up antobotic immunities from this, this is scary... we bought part of a cow this year, and it amazing the difference in the quality of the meat.... no hormones, no antobotics... the meat is great.

Maybe next year we will add some pork... We eat meat with anotobits in it, we build up immunities to it, them bam, we get something bad and anotobotics do not work....it is scary... they should not be allowed to do this in the manufacturing of meat.

I have a friend's daughter that is turning 9 this week. There was a little bit of a gap that I had not seen her until recently. I was shocked that the little girl is already starting to develop a chest. This child is a third grader! It can't get be good that all this is happening to our kids this early. God only knows what medical problems can come from this in the furture.

I have a friend's daughter that is turning 9 this week. There was a little bit of a gap that I had not seen her until recently. I was shocked that the little girl is already starting to develop a chest. This child is a third grader! It can't get be good that all this is happening to our kids this early. God only knows what medical problems can come from this in the furture.

My daughter is still 9, won't be 10 till Jan and that is happening to her..And she isn't that much shorter than me..I am 5'4"..It's crazy!!! I worry about the health issues too.

It's not just in the meat, but in the dairy as well. Dr. O also talked about the possibility of chemicals leeching from plastics and the hormones/chemicals that bath, body, and even makeup have in them all playing a part in girls developing much faster.

It's not just in the meat, but in the dairy as well. Dr. O also talked about the possibility of chemicals leeching from plastics and the hormones/chemicals that bath, body, and even makeup have in them all playing a part in girls developing much faster.

Especially when those plastics are heated like in the microwave.