Paulding.com

The leaves are really changing to the fall colors

JonesandFamily161-1.jpg BrrandenWeaver063.jpg

Call January to schedule your fall family portraits, don't go to a studio and have a fake background. 200 Images Photography is affordable on site photography this means that we come to you and take your photos at your home, park, or favorite place to go. All picture are burned onto a CD which I release the copyrights to you, your in control of printing off your own pictures and to share with your family and friends.

Want to thank January Vargus with 200 Images Photography for coming out this weekend and taking such great pictures of my grand niece! She was so patient & made her so comfortable! It was a real pleasure for us all!

The pictures are truly a treasure for our entire family!! Thanks again January!!!!

Leigh Thrash

All Pro Glass & Mirror

You do take great pics. But darlin' you have got to stop taking pics of people on active rail lines. It's dangerous and illegal. And you know I love you and only want the best for your business. The fall leaf pics are gorgeous.

You caught me Mark lol. Its the shots on the active railroad that make the best pictures.

You caught me Mark lol. Its the shots on the active railroad that make the best pictures.

You need to be careful. A train can be up on you before you know it. I love trains and I love stopping along the tracks to get pics of them. But it's so dangerous. I had a train come up on me once and I had no advance warning. It scared me. You couldn't even hear it rounding the curve until I could see a few hundred yards from me.