Paulding.com

Positives and Negatives

Recently, I have seen quite a lot of "voting" on threads with the positive and negative buttons. While it's your right as a poster to use this lame ass functionality...Please know that it's cowardly and ridiculous and it makes you the equivalent of someone that still sees relevance in things like Myspace or capri pants.

It's an anonymous message board, no need to lack a sack. Post an opinion. It's liberating.

Happy Friday, y'all.

• Like 4

Recently, I have seen quite a lot of "voting" on threads with the positive and negative buttons. While it's your right as a poster to use this lame ass functionality...Please know that it's cowardly and ridiculous and it makes you the equivalent of someone that still sees relevance in things like Myspace or capri pants.

It's an anonymous message board, no need to lack a sack. Post an opinion. It's liberating.

Happy Friday, y'all.

:rofl: This cracks me up. At this posting you have -4. lmao

Ahh. Just consider that you've been Boo'd but they forgot to leave the candy.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Happy Friday, y'all.

I actually agree you can say why you disagree with someone you can say why in a civil manner.

Your not going to like everyone and they are not going to like you, why make a big deal out of it by clicking a negative everytime they post?

I never liked myspace, but I look hot in capris and heels, thats relevent :p

lack a sack, lack a sack, lack a sack. That's got a nice ring to it! rofl.gif

I think the positive & negative buttons are lame, mice elf. But, hell...I'll give you one in the spirit of things.

Thanks Pearl, I wanna thank you for lettin' me be mice elf, again...and that is now playing in my head, over and over.

LOL, my husband calls them 'pixie britches' on me, because I am so short they come to my ankles no matter what.

Oh, and I do wear capri's, flip flops, and whatever kind of t-shirt strikes my fancy. Usually Tim Burton or something declaring my love of zombies.

I don't have cankles so I guess that is a plus :p.

I don't wear heels, but I do wear doc martens...just not with my pixie britches, lol.

Not even close....in the game of Pcom golf I have hit a -12 before.

Dude. That is impressive.

WHOA!!! That was before I checked the count above...she's down to -14! Does pcom keep some sort of record?

Edited by mei lan

:rofl: DGITW, you are now at -16. LOL

I am laughing so hard... LOL I love the ihatecapris website. lmao

I do hate capris, but that may be b/c I am short, too. It looks like I am waiting on a flood :lol:

At least I don't have cankles. :lol: