Paulding.com

PAK Medical THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I am late doing this and for that I'm sorry. I must give a huge THANK YOU to Anita at Pak Medical. I referred a family member to her that was in need of a stair lift and Anita was great to work with. She stayed on top of the process from the initial consultation all the way through one tiny minor repair that needed to be made after installation. Amazing service and of course a sweet, sweet lady who does a lot for our community.

The next time you see Anita, pat her on the back. She deserves it.

:yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping:

• Like 1

I am late doing this and for that I'm sorry. I must give a huge THANK YOU to Anita at Pak Medical. I referred a family member to her that was in need of a stair lift and Anita was great to work with. She stayed on top of the process from the initial consultation all the way through one tiny minor repair that needed to be made after installation. Amazing service and of course a sweet, sweet lady who does a lot for our community.

The next time you see Anita, pat her on the back. She deserves it.

:yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping:

You're the best Mark! Friends like you - especially in this economy - are golden. Patrick really enjoys installing the stairlifts, and loves to see the smiles when the customers ride them for the first time. Your family was great to work with, and we are very grateful to you for the referral and the public compliment. I'll pass this on to my husband as well. :wub: Thank you so much!!