Paulding.com

So, I give my daughter money...

to get a Halloween costume and tell her not to pay over $40.00 for it and to make sure she

sends me a picture before she buys it.

Well, I just called her and she said she got a costume that cost $50.00 and the name of it is Playboy sailor costume!

Should I be worried??????????

WELL--I GET HOME AND MY DAUGHTER HAS ON HER COSTUME AND THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE-

OVERALLS WITH RUSTY WALLACE T SHIRT, VINYL JACKET AND A RICHARD PETTY BASEBALL CAP WITH HER HAIR ALL TUCKED UP UNDER IT. OH YEAH-SHE HAD ALSO DRAWN ON A MUSTACHE!

SHE SAID SHE IS A PEDOPHILE!!! :lol: AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF SHE BOUGHT EVERYTHING AT THE GOODWILL STORE!

what is with all the dumb questions today people!!!

yes you should be worried ya silly

My dd is 16 and still not allowed to go costume shopping without me. due to the fact that 99% of the costumes look like they are streetwalkers!

ha... give your baby a hug and take 1 hour out of your day to take her shopping... hahaha

Well- she is 21 years old and only weighs about 95 to 100 pounds, so maybe I am worrying too much.

Oh well, I told her to leave the tags on until I see it, we may be making a trip back to the store.

lol... you didn't give her age the 1st time silly willy

but even when my dd turns 21 I will have no issue telling her to cover it up :pardon:

lol... you didn't give her age the 1st time silly willy

but even when my dd turns 21 I will have no issue telling her to cover it up :pardon:

I still think of her as a baby and want her to cover up, too!

Even though she doesn't have much to cover up unless she wears one of those push up padded bras! :rolleyes:

Well- she is 21 years old and only weighs about 95 to 100 pounds, so maybe I am worrying too much.

Oh well, I told her to leave the tags on until I see it, we may be making a trip back to the store.

If she is 21 I wouldn't worry about it. She's an adult. I lived in my own apartment and paid all my bills all by myself at that age. I think she can handle it :lol:

If she is 21 I wouldn't worry about it. She's an adult. I lived in my own apartment and paid all my bills all by myself at that age. I think she can handle it :lol:

Notice I said I GAVE her money and she still lives at home.

She doesn't know how to work or pay bills!

But, she is going to college so that's a plus!!! :good:

I think its cute

http://www.wondercostumes.com/classic-sailor-costume-playboy-ptjrrp.html

I would not worry to much, I have seen many worse!

Dang she could have got it at the website you posted and still got the outfit for under 40.00 LOL

awww why don't she know how to work?

my dd worked and paid for her own stuff and she is in high school

Cause she is a spoiled rotten little girl who has always had everything handed to her by her grandmother.

But-she is a good girl and we still love her even if she is rotten!!!

:rofl:

my dd is looking forward to my mom coming down for a week while I will be gone...she says she don't have chores and she gets a lot of gifts..haha

I have enjoyed this post,the kids of today are use to us handing it to them. They are generation X.wacko.gif

I agree! My daughter has had several jobs but she gets memory loss when she gets paid and forgets to pay her bills or pay us back.

She also says she can't work and go to college at the same time, but I remember working 2 jobs and going to school! Things have sure changed!

I have enjoyed this post,the kids of today are use to us handing it to them. They are generation X.wacko.gif

that would be Generation y

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Y

anywhoooo... not all are like that....people/parents/grandparents make them like that

I agree! My daughter has had several jobs but she gets memory loss when she gets paid and forgets to pay her bills or pay us back.

She also says she can't work and go to college at the same time, but I remember working 2 jobs and going to school! Things have sure changed!

if my dd wants unlimited texting she has to pay for it... if she forgets to pay me or doesn't have the money then she doesn't have the service.

lol y'all are cracking me up

updated to add new info! :rofl:

TT, it's times like this that I'm so glad I have a boy! I know it has to be a constant battle with a girl.

Even when my Mom was living and I was grown and married, I made sure I covered up the way she taught me to. Whew! I was always just a little bit scared of that blessed, saintly woman!

what is with all the dumb questions today people!!!

yes you should be worried ya silly

My dd is 16 and still not allowed to go costume shopping without me. due to the fact that 99% of the costumes look like they are streetwalkers!

ha... give your baby a hug and take 1 hour out of your day to take her shopping... hahaha

I have read many posts from you today and I am so glad you think you know it all. It amazes me how many people one person could put down in a day.

• Like 5

Since she bought it at the goodwill store, do they do returns/exchanges???? I didn't think they did. Not that I'm a regular shopper of the goodwill but, I would think it's no refunds/exchanges. Not positive, though.

Since she bought it at the goodwill store, do they do returns/exchanges???? I didn't think they did. Not that I'm a regular shopper of the goodwill but, I would think it's no refunds/exchanges. Not positive, though.

That was only if she had bought the Playboy Sailor outfit.

It was all a joke on her part about the sexy costume.

She doesn't have to take the Goodwill stuff back.

I am proud of her for not getting a revealing costume!

• Like 1

I have read many posts from you today and I am so glad you think you know it all. It amazes me how many people one person could put down in a day.

:good:

if you need any advice let me know... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

updated to add new info! :rofl:

that really made me lol... I know you were sweating over it.... tooo funny

btw we are gonna need some pics

• Like 1

Pfffft...I worked full-time, had a part-time job, went to school full-time, AND was raising HR. :p And I made the President's List (4.0 GPA) :D

No, really though...unless you HAVE to, I wouldn't suggest it. I actually have a harder time now that I've dropped the full-time job. :unsure:

TT,

I know a little more of this story than most. And, I am reading it after it is over.... SO.... I think it is hilarious! (for the most part) I'm glad she is in college! God bless us moms! We raise 'em right and they go left.... what will our reward be one day? ~hugs~

to get a Halloween costume and tell her not to pay over $40.00 for it and to make sure she

sends me a picture before she buys it.

Well, I just called her and she said she got a costume that cost $50.00 and the name of it is Playboy sailor costume!

Should I be worried??????????

WELL--I GET HOME AND MY DAUGHTER HAS ON HER COSTUME AND THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE-

OVERALLS WITH RUSTY WALLACE T SHIRT, VINYL JACKET AND A RICHARD PETTY BASEBALL CAP WITH HER HAIR ALL TUCKED UP UNDER IT. OH YEAH-SHE HAD ALSO DRAWN ON A MUSTACHE!

SHE SAID SHE IS A PEDOPHILE!!! :lol: AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF SHE BOUGHT EVERYTHING AT THE GOODWILL STORE!

Are you sure she didn't go shopping in my office????? ;) :lol:

She has already been dressed up and taken several pictures.

She had her brother dressed up, too.

They were riding up and down the road in the golf cart when I got home.

They even went to the grocery store all dressed up.

They looked just like a couple of red neck brothers with blonde hair and black mustaches.

If I can figure out how to get the pics from fb to here I will post them.

I love it when she acts goofy like this instead of having an attitude like she does when her friends are around.