Paulding.com

Ladies, what can i substitute for...

I want to start rolling my hair (it's long so i have it pulled back most days). I have a nice set of hot rollers i've had for years but of course have none of the pins to roll them with. Is there something i can use as a subsitute? I've looked at walmart for the pins but they don't have them, and it's difficult for me to get to sally's. :pardon: Help! :rolleyes:

I want to start rolling my hair (it's long so i have it pulled back most days). I have a nice set of hot rollers i've had for years but of course have none of the pins to roll them with. Is there something i can use as a subsitute? I've looked at walmart for the pins but they don't have them, and it's difficult for me to get to sally's. :pardon: Help! :rolleyes:

Super glue?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (sorry couldn't resist)

I really don't know. If the outside diameter isn't too large maybe a bobby pin would work???

• Like 1

yes! and they are easier and more secure than those pins that come with hot rollers...butterfly clips! I use them for rollers in the salon and have for years. Faster and better.canvas.png

Will they hold even the thicker rollers?

they will! I do a LOT of weddings and need something quick that will last through a bunch of bridesmaids running around trying to get ready with rollers in their hair.

Duct tape works on everything.

Try it on your arm first. I dare ya. tongue.gif