Paulding.com

If you want to live like a Republican

LOL.

Nor am I wowed by their far left agenda. I will never voluntarily give any sort of control over my life, let alone four years as leader of the State of Georgia, to a Democrat. Why would I give that kind of a power to a man who believes government is the answer to every conceivable ill of mankind and supports the current Obama administration? I won't.

In the interest of full disclosure, I am not a Paulding resident. However, I am a registered voter in the State of Georgia and never miss an opportunity to cast my vote.

:good::good:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unless you or an officer or an heir to a Fortune 500 company, voting for a Republican is like peeing in a pair of dark pants. It gives you a nice warm feeling; but nobody notices.

I respect your opinion, and I also met with and enjoyed several conversations with Daniel Stout. And, against my better judgement in my support of Will Avery, I supported Stout in the run-off against

Was I very upset about some of the news? Yes, absolutely. (Quite frankly, the divorce related issues weren't a big deal for me and I've talked to both sides on that one. I think the only people hur

Posted Images

No, what she has said over and over is that she can't vote in District 19's race. You should learn the district a bit better. District 19 only represents the eastern side of Paulding.

Madea- I am well aware of the boundaries of the district. I mistakenly thought that she said she lived in Cobb to boot, but I was wrong on that account.

As for that picture, I know it might lose Will some votes, but apparently he is not a fan of Tony Stewart.

Well integrity is a huge issue to me. I wanted another Nathan Dean, I got a college student that doesn't know his campaign manager??? :drinks:

Are you actually trying to compare an anonymous post on pcom to Insurance Fraud and Domestic Violence?

You are being ridiculous.

Are you actually trying to compare an anonymous post on pcom to Insurance Fraud and Domestic Violence?

You are being ridiculous.

Nope, I'm not comparing anyone or anything. I prefer they each stand on their own merits or admit their own faults. :drinks:

Have an extra one of those cars that I can take for a spin?rolleyes.gif

Come on over and you can sit in the passenger seat. I break something, I fix it. You break it, I get really upset. :drinks:

I am NOT a Braddock fan at all!! Having said that avery is gonna be another sad democrat the day after the election. Obama is gonna seal a lot of their doom!! When they wont condemn Obama, then you get what you deserve!

I guess we will all find out two weeks from tomorrow. You might well be right, but it will be a sad day for District 19 if the voters allow a person with Paulette Braddocks record to defeat a person of Will Avery's integrity.

Just because a bunch of idiots on p.com have nothing better to do than to try to do harm to an innocent man in order to push a fellow idiot into office doesn't mean they will make a loss a sad day. Quite the contrary actually. I have met some very good people in the last two months that are intelligent enough to see past the rhetoric that these p.com fools have been brainwashed with.

I see a definite trend in Republicans. They like to blame their failures on the Democrats forcing them to pay for those welfare recipients, when in fact they have allowed their Republican heroes to give huge tax exemptions to major corporations in return for making the politician wealthy. And since the Republicans schmoozed the

Religious Right many years ago, these fools think the Republican Party has a monopoly on God.

I don't care for Obama, never have. But at a local level, if we don't fight for what is right we will wind up with more of what we have had here for the last 12 years.

• Like 2

Dishonesty is dishonesty, no matter how you package it.

There was no dishonesty. Try again.

And even if there was, Insurance Fraud is punishable with up to 5 years in prison.

Giving out misinformation on pcom is not against the law.

Get real. :wacko:

There was no dishonesty. Try again.

And even if there was, Insurance Fraud is punishable with up to 5 years in prison.

Giving out misinformation on pcom is not against the law.

Get real. :wacko:

A man is only as good as his word. Has nothing to do with breaking the law. Integrity is and should be the one thing everyone strives to protect.

I guess we will all find out two weeks from tomorrow. You might well be right, but it will be a sad day for District 19 if the voters allow a person with Paulette Braddocks record to defeat a person of Will Avery's integrity.

Just because a bunch of idiots on p.com have nothing better to do than to try to do harm to an innocent man in order to push a fellow idiot into office doesn't mean they will make a loss a sad day. Quite the contrary actually. I have met some very good people in the last two months that are intelligent enough to see past the rhetoric that these p.com fools have been brainwashed with.

I see a definite trend in Republicans. They like to blame their failures on the Democrats forcing them to pay for those welfare recipients, when in fact they have allowed their Republican heroes to give huge tax exemptions to major corporations in return for making the politician wealthy. And since the Republicans schmoozed the

Religious Right many years ago, these fools think the Republican Party has a monopoly on God.

I don't care for Obama, never have. But at a local level, if we don't fight for what is right we will wind up with more of what we have had here for the last 12 years.

So let's see here, if folks don't see things your way, they are brainwashed fools and idiots.

That's a sure fire way to convince people to carry on a decent conversation.

So let's see here, if folks don't see things your way, they are brainwashed fools and idiots.

That's a sure fire way to convince people to carry on a decent conversation.....

...let alone to ever persuade someone to vote for any Democrat candidate.

Edited by PowderSpringsDad

A man is only as good as his word. Has nothing to do with breaking the law. Integrity is and should be the one thing everyone strives to protect.

And a woman is only as good as her reputation. ;)

And it looks like SOMEONE'S integrity has been shot in the ass on numerous occasions.

I dont know feelip, but after I was attacked one day for a comment I made that YOU thought "I was someone else" , I would hate to know you were supporting me on here. Your attitude represents the Democratic party from the top down. If I was Will Avery and wanted to have any chances on winning, I'd ask you and a few others to keep your mouths shut. Sorry, but your rude attacks on me and others for no reason will only cost Avery to join the ranks of other Dems who will lose in November!

I think you missed my point. That is all I will say about it.

I bet.

I dont know feelip, but after I was attacked one day for a comment I made that he thought "I was someone else", I would hate to know he was supporting me on here. His attitude represents the Democratic party from the top down. If I was Will Avery and wanted to have any chances on winning, I'd ask him and a few others to keep their mouths shut. Sorry, but your rude attacks on me and others for no reason will only cost Avery to join the ranks of other Dems who will lose in November!

And what is REALLY a bitch, I am a REPUBLICAN. :lol:

Sure you are....and Avery is a conservative rofl.gif wink.gif

This is all getting to be a little crazy, for my book. I've already talked about who I am, and apologized to anyone who may have been misled by me. But what I said here was truthful. I don't write lies, even if I am writing under an alias. There's no reason I should.

We can continue to bash me (I've heard it all, I was bullied mercilessly in high school), or we can talk about the race. I've already said many times that I'm not here to talk about Paulette's friends, donors, associates, what have you. Frankly, they're not running for election this year. If surepip and feelip and everyone else want to, that's their right as an American, but I'll pass on that opportunity. And y'all can continue to bash me, because that's your right as an American, but I hope y'all can be as civil about it as PowderSpringsDad, who I will be PMing so I can get a ride in a muscle car. My Honda Civic is hardly one of those.

I havent bashed you one time so I dont know why you using my quote for you rant. My quote was only toward a person who bashes everyone on here...

You seem like an ok guy and I think you are a positive for Will Avery. It is those who come on here spouting anger and attacks that finally got me to speak up! You have a right to your opinion, but others on here seem to like to attack anyone who doesnt see Will Avery as the "promised one". it reminds me of the things people said if you didnt think Obama was that 2 years ago.

I wished the Republicans would have chosen better. I pray in two years they choose better and thow out Braddock or Avery. I dont think either are good candidates for several reasons.

That's a sure fire way to convince people to carry on a decent conversation.

These people have asked every questions their limited minds could come up with directly to Mr. Avery day after day. They have had absolute access to Mr. Avery and he has answered every question, in full, with no room for any typical political tap dancing and they have gone away with their answer.

They have tried everything in their power to try to cast a bad light on Mr. Avery with no success. So they come up with some p.com antic where someone wanted to flush out the anonymity of a p.com poster and they are trying to make a federal case of it.

This is all they have to compare to Insurance Fraud, Domestic Violence and a $800,000+ law suit.

In the meantime, Ms. Braddock has remained invisible, going on cruises (oh wait, that might have been just a lie to keep her from having to debate Will).

I am starting to get fed up with the idiots. Sorry if that bothers you, but if someone prefers a fraudster over an intelligent person, what would you call them?

• Like 2

see...he made my point for me

These people have asked every questions their limited minds could come up with directly to Mr. Avery day after day. They have had absolute access to Mr. Avery and he has answered every question, in full, with no room for any typical political tap dancing and they have gone away with their answer.

They have tried everything in their power to try to cast a bad light on Mr. Avery with no success. So they come up with some p.com antic where someone wanted to flush out the anonymity of a p.com poster and they are trying to make a federal case of it.

This is all they have to compare to Insurance Fraud, Domestic Violence and a $800,000+ law suit.

In the meantime, Ms. Braddock has remained invisible, going on cruises (oh wait, that might have been just a lie to keep her from having to debate Will).

I am starting to get fed up with the idiots. Sorry if that bothers you, but if someone prefers a fraudster over an intelligent person, what would you call them?

I havent bashed you one time so I dont appreciate you using my quote for you rant. My quote was only toward a person who bashes everyone on here...

You seem like an ok guy and I think you are a positive for Will Avery. It is those who come on here spouting anger and attacks that finally got me to speak up! You have a right to your opinion, but others on here seem to like to attack anyone who doesnt see Will Avery as the "promised one". it reminds me of the things people said if you didnt think Obama was that 2 years ago.

I wished the Republicans would have chosen better. I pray in two years they choose better and thow ou Braddock or Avery. I dont think either are good candidates for several reasons.

Sorry for using your quote. I usually just use the last one. Didn't mean anything by itunsure.gif

see...he made my point for me

Now we're not only stupid (The Postman), we're also idiots. Good thing our votes count the same as theirs. It must drive Democrats crazy since only they know what is good for the rest of us. And, that superior attitude is why I DO NOT support the Democrat party.

Edited by PowderSpringsDad

Thats why they will love the Governorship, the house, and probably District 19.

Now we're not only stupid (The Postman), we're also idiots. Good thing our votes count the same as theirs. It must drive Democrats crazy since only they know what is good for the rest of us. And, that superior attitude is why I DO NOT support the Democrat party.

Don't hold it against all of us. The only idiots out there are people who complain and complain, but don't go out and vote.

You have the right to do it, so if you want to be heard, vote!

Y'all aren't idiots. None of ya.

Don't hold it against all of us. The only idiots out there are people who complain and complain, but don't go out and vote.

You have the right to do it, so if you want to be heard, vote!

Y'all aren't idiots. None of ya.

Cool!!

Okay, you don't have a dog in this race, but you prefer we elect a person that has a record of severe problems with honesty and apparently has no problem spending taxpayer money and raising taxes. But she is a Republican, or says she is.

Now if you truly are conservative, would it matter to you which party the most conservative person in this race is a member of?

I am a conservative Republican. The problem is that the Republican Party hasn't fielded a TRUE conservative lately. I mean come on PSD, John McCain?

• Like 1

Okay, you don't have a dog in this race, but you prefer we elect a person that has a record of severe problems with honesty and apparently has no problem spending taxpayer money and raising taxes. But she is a Republican, or says she is.

Now if you truly are conservative, would it matter to you which party the most conservative person in this race is a member of?

I am a conservative Republican. The problem is that the Republican Party hasn't fielded a TRUE conservative lately. I mean come on PSD, John McCain?

I understand and am really glad I don't have a dog over there! :rofl: And, John McCain was a weak candidate. But, I would take him for 10 years straight over Obama. Sometimes you don't have the best option. That's just the way it goes.