Paulding.com

received new shipment of men's Dickies today

Another beautiful weekend is approaching! Just wanted to put the word out that we just received a new shipment of men's denim and canvas duck utility jeans, sizes 30-50. Lowest price around - $16 each or 2 for $30

post-1550-12871069997_thumb.jpg

Also - any day now - we are expecting a huge assortment of adorable new fall items for juniors and misses. A rainbow of cardigans and long-sleeve pull-overs, layered skirts and military jackets - at amazing prices, as always!

Thanks for checking us out and TGIAF! :rofl:

Do you carry any pants size 32/29 or 34/29?? My son is at this really awkward stage where I cant find anything that fits him. I'm afraid he will be wearing shorts all winter! I dont dare to order online because everything he tries on seems so different.

Do you carry any pants size 32/29 or 34/29?? My son is at this really awkward stage where I cant find anything that fits him. I'm afraid he will be wearing shorts all winter! I dont dare to order online because everything he tries on seems so different.

I don't blame you, it's best to try pants on before buying them! The shortest we have is a 30 length. We do have 32/30 and 34/30 in several syles.

Thanks for inquiring & if you'd like to come on by and take a look, you can get what you think might work and bring them back if they are too long :)

I don't blame you, it's best to try pants on before buying them! The shortest we have is a 30 length. We do have 32/30 and 34/30 in several syles.

Thanks for inquiring & if you'd like to come on by and take a look, you can get what you think might work and bring them back if they are too long :)

Thank you! I definately will.

Do you have any womens shoes/boots?

No, sorry we don't have shoes or boots. We will be getting more socks (maybe slippers) and pjs for colder weather and holidays. Thanks for asking & I hope you'll try to stop by anyway :)

No, sorry we don't have shoes or boots. We will be getting more socks (maybe slippers) and pjs for colder weather and holidays. Thanks for asking & I hope you'll try to stop by anyway smile.gif

Just let us know when you will be open again, would like to come by and see what you have.