Paulding.com

Pink ribbon stickers for football helmets

I've been asked to make some small pink ribbon stickers for helmets for Little Leaguers this month, and would be happy to make some for other teams - No charge, will make them as long as my vinyl lasts... Just let me know

helmet.jpg

• Like 1

I've been asked to make some small pink ribbon stickers for helmets for Little Leaguers this month, and would be happy to make some for other teams - No charge, will make them as long as my vinyl lasts... Just let me know

helmet.jpg

My 7yr. old grandson's team had these. Not sure if they were from you. But they were AWESOME!!!

Thanks for the ones you did!!!!

That is so nice of you!

I thought about you yesterday. I didn't see this the first week--but the NFL proceeds on "pink items" will be given to The American Cancer Society. So I guess the pink color is getting the attention--but the money will be shared.

I would like to help pay for them. And I would like to have about 30 for our guys to put on their hard hats.

Ya know, I'm just thrilled to see them worn and spreading awareness so I can't take your money... but if you want to make a donation, I'll put it in my Paulding Relay for Life bucket. That money will be dedicated to breast cancer programs from the American Cancer Society - they do a wonderful job supporting breast cancer survivors and all cancer survivors... sending you a pm

GREAT! When and where?

sending you a pm...

Thank you so much for the stickers I really appreciate it!!

You're more than welcome - I enjoyed meeting you and the girls... looking forward to some pictures!

As a B.C. survivor I am all for the American Cancer Society receiving the funds from the NFL. Frankly when I was going through treatment they were a huge help. I'm not happy about their stand on self examination, but I understand where they are coming from.

Thanks Anita for offering these stickers.

Anita it was nice seeing you today as always... Thank you so much for the Ribbons...

I will put them (pink for Breast cancer and Pearl for lung cancer) on my bike Helmet :wub:

Anita it was nice seeing you today as always... Thank you so much for the Ribbons...

I will put them (pink for Breast cancer and Pearl for lung cancer) on my bike Helmet :wub:

What time were you there LR? Were you the one that told me Anita wasn't there yet? :ph34r:

Anita. Thank you for what you do.

A slightly OT question: where did you get your vinyl? I'd like to see what colors are available.

Thanks!

Honestly, I order it online and will have to look it up, and I have tons of it in different colors - I'll send you a pm

What time were you there LR? Were you the one that told me Anita wasn't there yet? :ph34r:

Anita. Thank you for what you do.

are you for real? LOL I was there around 11 am.. so no that was not me that you Anita was not there yet..

dang we missed each other again :rofl:

This thread made me cry. There's a lot of crap in our world and this just made me so happy. Anita you're an amazing soul.

Well, you are the sweetest Mark :wub: ... I am overjoyed at the great pcommers displaying these little ribbons. As I work with women fighting, and I mean fighting, this disease every day in my shop it is incredibly meaningful to me... thank you all -

Pink Ribbons

Not sure how to load pics tried everything maybe you can see this!!

Here they are... thank you for posting them, and for spreading the awareness word!

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

I put my pink ribbon and lung cancer ribbon on my bike helmet had some ask where I got them at, and i told them.. they are perfect....

Thanks Anita

You are more than welcome... :wub:

Thank you Anita I couldn't get them to post except for the words...lol...I tried to get more of the football players and cheerleaders but they wouldn't cooperate. The coaches on the field even used them on their caps which I thought was awesome. Thank you again for sharing the stickers with us we truly appreciate it!!