Paulding.com

It's Fall, Ya'll! PEA COATS JUST ARRIVED - $10!

It's that time again...you know when your closet is full of sandals and shorts then you step outside and it is cool and brisky? A beautiful time of year that will be getting downright cold in the evenings so get ready!

Come grab our new fall jackets at $10 and add a pair of $10 Forever 21 jeans and then add a $1 cami to go under it and you are ready for the cold morning and the warm day! The whole outfit for $21!

We are still having our $1 sale on t's and tops today and tomorrow. Also, add some bling at 3 pieces for $5!

We've got tons more outerwear for men and women - hoodies and denim shirts also just $10! Thanks for looking and hope to see you soon!

post-1550-128602421391_thumb.jpg

New cozy black fleece pea coat, perfect for this weather! $10!

post-1550-128602423701_thumb.jpg

New light weight cotton navy pin-striped pea - so cute! $10!

It's that time again...you know when your closet is full of sandals and shorts then you step outside and it is cool and brisky? A beautiful time of year that will be getting downright cold in the evenings so get ready!

Come grab our new fall jackets at $10 and add a pair of $10 Forever 21 jeans and then add a $1 cami to go under it and you are ready for the cold morning and the warm day! The whole outfit for $21!

We are still having our $1 sale on t's and tops today and tomorrow. Also, add some bling at 3 pieces for $5!

We've got tons more outerwear for men and women - hoodies and denim shirts also just $10! Thanks for looking and hope to see you soon!

100_38641.jpg

New cozy black fleece pea coat, perfect for this weather! $10!

100_38651.jpg

New light weight cotton navy pin-striped pea - so cute! $10!

I love them! I will be in this afternoon to check out the new stock and check the great clearance deals!

Thanks for coming by and I'm glad you found lots of great stuff! We were busy, as you could see. Since we've been open we have been blessed to get to meet such great folks like you and your family.

I'll add a couple of items to show this morning. And today is the last day of the $1 sale.

post-1550-128610598286.jpg

Lots of new fall tops $5 - $12

Cami's and t's on clearance for $1 today only

post-1550-128610590454_thumb.jpg

Pea coats, hoodies, cardigans $10

If anyone has a teenage or college-age daughter (or son) that loves the mall, she will love this place and it is definitely a less expensive option! One outfit here would be less than 1/2 the cost of a pair of jeans at the mall...and we have Forever 21, Nine West, skinny jeans, leggings, layered skirts, burn-out tops...Plus lots of bling at 3 for $5.

Happy Sunday and thank you all again. :)

Thanks for coming by and I'm glad you found lots of great stuff! We were busy, as you could see. Since we've been open we have been blessed to get to meet such great folks like you and your family.

I'll add a couple of items to show this morning. And today is the last day of the $1 sale.

100_3800-22.jpg

Lots of new fall tops $5 - $12

Cami's and t's on clearance for $1 today only

100_38651.jpg

Pea coats, hoodies, cardigans $10

If anyone has a teenage or college-age daughter (or son) that loves the mall, she will love this place and it is definitely a less expensive option! One outfit here would be less than 1/2 the cost of a pair of jeans at the mall...and we have Forever 21, Nine West, skinny jeans, leggings, layered skirts, burn-out tops...Plus lots of bling at 3 for $5.

Happy Sunday and thank you all again. :)

The top one is the blouse I bought yesterday, I love it, may wear it Monday in fact!!!!

Does your cami's have the extra support in them or are they just a "regular" type one? Do you know what I mean?

Most of them are just the regular kind, different colors, odds and ends. We have some plus size with inserts - they have a beaded halter-type strap. Thanks for asking :D

The days shown in their signature they are open are Wednesday - Sunday.

That's right - We are open officially Wed through Sat 12-7 and Sun 12-5. If we are there cleaning or restocking and the door is open, come on in! :rolleyes: