Paulding.com

it's finally Fall and I get to wear my favorite....

I love my boots. I have already worn them a couple of times for dinner and whatnot. I am so happy it is jeans and boot time. :yahoo: :yahoo:

me too....hard to beat a great pair of the perfect jeans, tall, leather boots, a cute sweater and a roaring fire. :wub:

Those are nice boots... Heck I am just happy I will be in pants a lot smaller then they were this time last year :yahoo:

Isn't that the best feeling in the world? :yahoo: :yahoo: I had a big weight loss last year and LOVED being able to buy new clothes, like skinny jeans, that I never thought I could wear. I was sharing some pants with my 14 yo, and she hated it!!! Can't wait to do it again this year. ;) 8) 8)

I did not dare try and share her summer wardrobe though! :nea: I ain't stupid! (like the lady in Kroger at 278/61 yesterday.) Just sayin :o :bad:

I haven't broken out the boots yet...though I have a pair of Cole Haan riders that I will be rockin' in the city for my birthday. :drinks:

HIJACK! I love your avatar....ROFL! Go run tell dat! RUN TELL DAT! :rofl:

Isn't that the best feeling in the world? :yahoo: :yahoo: I had a big weight loss last year and LOVED being able to buy new clothes, like skinny jeans, that I never thought I could wear. I was sharing some pants with my 14 yo, and she hated it!!! Can't wait to do it again this year. ;) 8) 8)

I did not dare try and share her summer wardrobe though! :nea: I ain't stupid! (like the lady in Kroger at 278/61 yesterday.) Just sayin :o :bad:

you know they have a show called what are you wearing... it is about mother and daughter sharing clothes LOL

Those pointed heels seem like they would get stuck in the mud while stumbleing around the fire. But I must admit that they do make great handles :)

I have and still do, wear heels 6 days a week and do have the occasional stumble...but I do okay :closedeyes: .