Paulding.com

Where can I donate large, heavy items

American Kidney Foundation is one that we have used.

I used to get calls from them every month and always had stuff for them. I don't know if they pick up anymore. Around the time that I stopped getting calls, I noticed donation boxes around town. They wouldn't pick up furniture unless it was already outside if I remember correctly.

I thought someone on here had mentioned a thrift store that picks up. I just want need the stuff GONE by the weekend!!

I used to get calls from them every month and always had stuff for them. I don't know if they pick up anymore. Around the time that I stopped getting calls, I noticed donation boxes around town. They wouldn't pick up furniture unless it was already outside if I remember correctly.

I thought someone on here had mentioned a thrift store that picks up. I just want need the stuff GONE by the weekend!!

Try PMing Mary at The Endless Yard Sale.

I just got a call yesterday about a pick up in Hiram on Oct. 10th. So yes they still pick up.

Hmmm,I don't know why they don't call me anymore.I started getting calls from some Inspire something that picks up but I know nothing about them. Maybe kidney fund doesn't pick up where I live anymore :pardon:

I PM'd the endless yardsale.

Hmmm,I don't know why they don't call me anymore.I started getting calls from some Inspire something that picks up but I know nothing about them. Maybe kidney fund doesn't pick up where I live anymore.

They still call from the Kidney Fund. Inspire is the new name for AADD I believe.

Edited by Happy Wife And Mom

American Kidney Fund is now called American Kidney Services. They do still pick up but I am pretty sure they don't do furniture. We had a desk last year and they said it was too big to take. They do take smaller items though.

I wonder if one of the local schools would love to have an Organ and might be willing to have someone pick it up. Just a thought.

Edited to add maybe The Dallas Theatre would be interested as well. I'm sure they need stage props and stuff or at least when I was a kid our local theater was always looking for stuff like that.

Edited by brown*eyed*girl