Paulding.com

Accident at game

I have to ask, are you an ambulance-chasing drama llama, always caught up in whatever accident or medical emergency that befalls any human being within a 30 mile radius?

I was at the game and so were my sons friends.

I am ASSUMING that you are refering to the 2 recent accidents I commented on here.

One was a FRIEND the other was my NEPHEW.

Get over yourself, are you always a jerk?

And to answer your question......No I am not a ambulance chasing drama queen..........I actually have a heart and care about people.

Edited by treasure

I was at the game and so were my sons friends.

I am ASSUMING that you are refering to the 2 recent accidents I commented on here.

One was a FRIEND the other was my NEPHEW.

Get over yourself, are you always a jerk?

And to answer your question......No I am not a ambulance chasing drama queen..........I actually have a heart and care about people.

Wasn't referring to anything and I didn't even post in those threads. I'm just commenting on the drama that seems to follow. Is it caring or is it getting all up in somebody's bizness?

Jiggy with it.

If it had been anyone even remotely associated with you or your clan, I'm 100% certain you would have been notified and told us all in excruciating detail the particulars.

Life is too short so why worry?

• Like 2

Wasn't referring to anything and I didn't even post in those threads. I'm just commenting on the drama that seems to follow. Is it caring or getting all up in somebody's bizness?

Jiggy with it.

Life is too short so why worry?

You got me there. :wub:

Lets just call a truce.

I was really interested not just nosey.

So, can we leave this topic on a good note?

I am offering an apology to you.

Now, I have the answer I was looking for about the emergency vehicles and this topic can be closed. As someone else here said...I am glad the lady who was in pain will be fine.

SO, lets close the topic and move on. BUT, if you see me caring about someone else, please just ignore me or play nice...thanks.

You got me there. :wub:

Lets just call a truce.

I was really interested not just nosey.

So, can we leave this topic on a good note?

I am offering an apology to you.

Now, I have the answer I was looking for about the emergency vehicles and this topic can be closed. As someone else here said...I am glad the lady who was in pain will be fine.

SO, lets close the topic and move on. BUT, if you see me caring about someone else, please just ignore me or play nice...thanks.

Oh, I'm good. No apology is necessary.

Now if you wanted to - really wanted to do something nice for me - I would like to have Brad Pitt's phone number. Can you arrange that? Please? Thanks, Shug!

Or maybe a six pack for while I'm watching the games today with my husband. Make it a multicultural purchase with Bud, Bud Lite, Mich, Mich Ultra, and some Coors. Then if you wanna add some immigration policy, a bit of Amstel, Corona and even some Heineken, since that would show no bias to any foreigners or domestics.

Just having some fun. Have a good day!

Oh, I'm good. No apology is necessary.

Now if you wanted to - really wanted to do something nice for me - I would like to have Brad Pitt's phone number. Can you arrange that? Please? Thanks, Shug!

Or maybe a six pack for while I'm watching the games today with my husband. Make it a multicultural purchase with Bud, Bud Lite, Mich, Mich Ultra, and some Coors. Then if you wanna add some immigration policy, a bit of Amstel, Corona and even some Heineken, since that would show no bias to any foreigners or domestics.

Just having some fun. Have a good day!

That was great. :drinks:

Glad we can leave things on a good note. Have a great day.

MODS....the topic has played it's course, close please.