Paulding.com

I'm on cloud nine and feel the need to share my excitement!

WOW! I dunno really where to start at...I am excited to have won two prizes tonight through Puppy Love Bingo! I am on cloud NINE that my nephew Dakota is coming home from the hospital tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! (My Mother called me just a few minutes ago and told me about my nephew coming home and about my aunt) I am also on cloud nine that one of my aunts from Temple has been nominated to have a BRAND SPANKING NEW HOUSE BUILT by EXTREME HOME MAKEOVERS!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo:

http://abc.go.com/shows/extreme-makeover-home-edition

The recording will begin in the morning at my aunts house in temple!!!! Lord, I am SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED for her!!!!!!!

Thank you sweet Jesus!!!!!!!!

I would just like to take the time to say THANK YOU LORD FOR BEING SO GOOD TO ME AND MY FAMILY!!!! We are forever greatful!!!! :wub: :wub:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: The Extreme Home Makeover link.

ETA: UPDATE ABOUT Dakota!! 9-24-2010 @ 4:20 pm Just spoke with my Mother a few minutes ago and she said that Dakota will not be coming home today and I completely understand why he's now not able to come home today and not for atleast TEN more days. Yesterday he was told that he would have to leave the hospital today (due to his insurance not wanting to cover the rest of his needed hospital stay) and Dakota's DOCTOR came in his room this morning and said that NO WAY was Dakota to leave the hospital yet and NOT for atleast TEN more days. (He's still on IV antibiotics and MUST stay regardless of what his insurance says!) KUDOS to Dakota's doctor for allowing Dakota to be able to STILL recieve the continuous treatment that he desperately needs to get all better and infection FREE!

I told Mother that I did question myself lastnight about his coming home so soon after just being told recently that he needed to continue his IV antibiotics and then all of a suddon told he HAD to leave the hospital because of his insurance trying to RUSH him home before he was physically healthy enough to leave! I told Mother that I too still believe in miracles and she said that yes of course that she does to and that it's a miracle that Dakota gets to STAY at the hospital and continue to recieve treatment with how his insurance in being about things!!!! It is a true miracle and I thank God for all that he is doing!

PRAISE GOD and thank you sweet Jesus for your love and mercy!!!!! :yahoo:

Edited by peach34

Great for you!!! I love uplifting threads like this. :)

Our God is an AWESOME God!!!! That is wonderful news on several fronts for your family.

Thank you and yes, God is an AWESOME God!!

I have tears steadily streaming down my face at this moment....I just can't hardly contain myself...I am seriously so happy, thankful, and excited! I honestly can't speak without studdering and I normally have no speech probelms! I am SOOO excited!! :clapping: :yahoo:

It certainly sounds like you have a lot to be excited about!! :clapping: I am thrilled for you and your family.

Thank you so very much! :wub:

Amen.

I do not know you Peach but am happy to see you so happy....Congrats.

Thank you so much too! :wub: :yahoo:

Thank you and yes, God is an AWESOME God!!

I have tears steadily streaming down my face at this moment....I just can't hardly contain myself...I am seriously so happy, thankful, and excited! I honestly can't speak without studdering and I normally have no speech probelms! I am SOOO excited!! clapping.gif yahoo.gif

Peach34 we are so glad that you now have tears of joy running down your face. You know the Bible say that weeping endureth for a night but joy cometh in the morning. Glad you morning has arrived. So happy that you won last night . Make sure that you go and meet Pubby and LPPT and pick up your prizes. Bizness always leaves our prizes on her desk. Will be worth the trip just to meet Pubby and LPPT and if you are lucky you might just meet Johnny J and Elwood. You are so right God is good everyday. God Bless.yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif

Edited by weatherboy

sometimes God smiles on us when we are about at the bottom just to let us know he is still in control..

I am so happy that Dakota is coming home... and that things are going good for you and your family.

Peach34 we are so glad that you now have tears of joy running down your face. You know the Bible say that weeping endureth for a night but joy cometh in the morning. Glad you morning has arrived. So happy that you won last night . Make sure that you go and meet Pubby and LPPT and pick up your prizes. Bizness always leaves our prizes on her desk. Will be worth the trip just to meet Pubby and LPPT and if you are lucky you might just meet Johnny J and Elwood. You are so right God is good everyday. God Bless.yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif

Amen! I'm still on cloud nine!

Me and my two younger children went to the p.com office around lunch time today and met some of the nicest people anyone could ever meet!

Thank you again weatherboy for helping me "find" the stuff I needed to play Puppy Love Bingo with y'all lastnight.

God Bless you and your family! :wub:

Yay! :yahoo: Good for you!

Thank you! :D

How wonderful for you and your family!

Thank you so much! :D

God is Great! I am so happy for you and your family. Can't wait to see that episode of Extreme Home Makeover. Thanks for sharing all your good news. :clapping: :)

Amen! I agree God is GREAT!

Thank you! And you're welcome! :D

I will definitely keep everyone updated on the Extreme Home Makeover. (Still haven't heard anything else as of yet, but will update as soon as I do! :yahoo: )

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Good to see you so happy!!

Thank you!! Still ridin' on that NINTH cloud today! LOL! I'm still so happy..... :yahoo: :yahoo:

sometimes God smiles on us when we are about at the bottom just to let us know he is still in control..

I am so happy that Dakota is coming home... and that things are going good for you and your family.

Amen LadyRaider! You are so right about that! :wub:

Thank you so very much! :D